• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Alcatraz_anthrax

Alcatraz_anthrax

waiting in line to ctb
Jun 27, 2021
So today I was noodling around on my throat and I accidentally found the sweet spot.
I pressed on it and my vision went black and dizziness engulfed me.

The weird part-
Even though I keep applying pressure on the sweet spot, my vision recovers after a few seconds and my dizziness goes away too.

I really don't know why this is happening, my fingers stay in the same spot and everything should work.

Reactions: OnlyTheWind
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
So today I was noodling around on my throat and I accidentally found the sweet spot.
I pressed on it and my vision went black and dizziness engulfed me.

The weird part-
Even though I keep applying pressure on the sweet spot, my vision recovers after a few seconds and my dizziness goes away too.

I really don't know why this is happening, my fingers stay in the same spot and everything should work.
I can only guess but veins move under the skin when pressed. This is why I have my doubts about any method that depends on pressing on exact things in the neck. They move and roll around under pressure. They are not anchored in one immovable place, but can shift.

Last edited:
Reactions: overcomingfear and OnlyTheWind
logan

logan

Warlock
May 20, 2021
It is definitely more demanding than you think.
And it also depends a little on your own anatomy.

dreamsofescape

dreamsofescape

Jul 17, 2021
how did you recognize it was your sweet spot? I can't find mine.

Alcatraz_anthrax

Alcatraz_anthrax

waiting in line to ctb
Jun 27, 2021
I can only guess but veins move under the skin when pressed. This is why I have my doubts about any method that depends on pressing on exact things in the neck. They move and roll around under pressure. They are not anchored in one immovable place, but can shift.
that's what I suspect too, but I didn't think it should matter
how did you recognize it was your sweet spot? I can't find mine.
Take two fingers from each hand and place them on the either side of where your adam's apple would be. try to feel a pulse. move your fingers around and try to find the place where it's the strongest. apply firm pressure. your vision should start going blank and you should feel lightheaded.

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: Kurushii, dreamsofescape and puppet_nihilist
puppet_nihilist

puppet_nihilist

cogito, ergo sum
Jan 8, 2021
Take two fingers from each hand and place them on the either side of where your adam's apple would be. try to feel a pulse. move your fingers around and try to find the place where it's the strongest. apply firm pressure. your vision should start going blank and you should feel lightheaded.
Solid advice that I want to add a little bit to. I was able to intensify the dizziness effect by sort of cupping my hand (as though I am chocking myself) and then using it to apply pressure around that region of my neck. I think the fingers alone cannot apply sufficient pressure but it is different from person to person depending on your body.

Reactions: Alcatraz_anthrax