• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

mornings of nausea

mornings of nausea

Aug 9, 2023
It's an alibaba type website with the initials M-I-C. I looked up reviews and it seems to be legitimate, as long as you find a credible seller. Has anyone bought SN from any sellers off the site? I was originally planning to order from TIG but I'm nervous now with recent speculations on the purity.

Reactions: spooky0-0 and YandereMikuMistress
アホペンギン

アホペンギン

Jul 10, 2023
Don't buy from TIG, first of all. They're not legit, their SN is nitrate.

As for the other source, I haven't heard of it before nor have I heard of anyone buying from them but I'm sure at least someone bought from them. If not, if you have money to waste (😂 maybe it won't be a waste), then you can buy it and verify if its pure or not.

• Yay!
Reactions: NearlyIrrelevantCake, YandereMikuMistress and mornings of nausea
mornings of nausea

mornings of nausea

Aug 9, 2023
Don't buy from TIG, first of all. They're not legit, their SN is nitrate.

As for the other source, I haven't heard of it before nor have I heard of anyone buying from them but I'm sure at least someone bought from them. If not, if you have money to waste (😂 maybe it won't be a waste), then you can buy it and verify if its pure or not.
thanks for confirming about TIG, that's so disappointing to hear but good to know.

prices aren't too bad so if nobody else chimes in having ordered from them, I'll just take the dive for myself. hoping I got lucky with this one!

• Informative
  • Love
Reactions: YandereMikuMistress and アホペンギン
アホペンギン

アホペンギン

Jul 10, 2023
thanks for confirming about TIG, that's so disappointing to hear but good to know.

prices aren't too bad so if nobody else chimes in having ordered from them, I'll just take the dive for myself. hoping I got lucky with this one!
Yeah, there were many sources that got busted (I don't know another word) like TIG.

I hope you get lucky as well. :)

• Love
Reactions: mornings of nausea
mornings of nausea

mornings of nausea

Aug 9, 2023
update for anyone who may care: ordered earlier today, it cost $90 (including shipping) for 1kg. I didn't notice before ordering but I could've requested a sample (100g) which I'm sure would've brought the price down.

I purchased a testing kit as well, will update + test once both packages arrive.

• Informative
Reactions: Big Cat, NearlyIrrelevantCake, cscott and 2 others
HD72

HD72

Humpty Dumpty had a great fall
Sep 10, 2023
update for anyone who may care: ordered earlier today, it cost $90 (including shipping) for 1kg. I didn't notice before ordering but I could've requested a sample (100g) which I'm sure would've brought the price down.

I purchased a testing kit as well, will update + test once both packages arrive.
Do you have to use the dark web or is it just a regular site. I don't understand all this stuff

Reactions: hopeisdead and YandereMikuMistress
mornings of nausea

mornings of nausea

Aug 9, 2023
Do you have to use the dark web or is it just a regular site. I don't understand all this stuff
It's just a regular site, I'm on the same page as you when it comes to dark web stuff. :/

• Informative
Reactions: Action and YandereMikuMistress
snowcloud9

snowcloud9

I’m Cold
Sep 9, 2023

Could you ping me when you make a post about test results?

Reactions: YandereMikuMistress
deadinside777

deadinside777

Sep 14, 2023
I need a source bad. I e been looking everywhere

snowcloud9

snowcloud9

I’m Cold
Sep 9, 2023
I need a source bad. I e been looking everywhere
I'll PM you a source if you are here for a bit, not giving out sources to new members though

Reactions: deadinside777 and YandereMikuMistress
deadinside777

deadinside777

Sep 14, 2023
@snowcloud9 thank you, I'm willing to do anything at this point

• Hugs
Reactions: raindrop9 and snowcloud9
YandereMikuMistress

YandereMikuMistress

you say falling victim to myself is weak, so be it
Apr 26, 2023
I'll PM you a source if you are here for a bit, not giving out sources to new members though
Would you consider me a new member still, I'm honestly terrible at asking these things so when I noticed the possibility of a source I could no longer resist,, though I get if you can't share that info with me, but I guess i thought I'd ask still.

• Hugs
Reactions: snowcloud9
snowcloud9

snowcloud9

I’m Cold
Sep 9, 2023
Would you consider me a new member still, I'm honestly terrible at asking these things so when I noticed the possibility of a source I could no longer resist,, though I get if you can't share that info with me, but I guess i thought I'd ask still.
Not comfortable, sorry. I am being extra cautious until my source arrives

mornings of nausea

mornings of nausea

Aug 9, 2023
@snowcloud9 thank you, I'm willing to do anything at this point
once you guys have a bit more history on the site, I'm happy to share the source I bought from as well if it turns out to be good.

Reactions: YandereMikuMistress and deadinside777
YandereMikuMistress

YandereMikuMistress

Apr 26, 2023
once you guys have a bit more history on the site, I'm happy to share the source I bought from as well if it turns out to be good.
I Appreciate it allot I'll definitely be coming back with the same question in due time then
Not comfortable, sorry. I am being extra cautious until my source arrives
Completely understand, thanks for the reply

mornings of nausea

mornings of nausea

Aug 9, 2023
I Appreciate it allot I'll definitely be coming back with the same question in due time then

Completely understand, thanks for the reply
that's my bad, I just checked your stats and you're all good. I thought I was replying to another user. I'll pm with a source once I test :)

• Love
YandereMikuMistress

YandereMikuMistress

Apr 26, 2023
that's my bad, I just checked your stats and you're all good. I thought I was replying to another user. I'll pm with a source once I test :)
Well shit ain't that pleasing, would you like me to pm you privately real quick?

• Love
Reactions: mornings of nausea
J

jwordz

Student
May 26, 2023
It's an alibaba type website with the initials M-I-C. I looked up reviews and it seems to be legitimate, as long as you find a credible seller. Has anyone bought SN from any sellers off the site? I was originally planning to order from TIG but I'm nervous now with recent speculations on the purity.
Hi, would you please pm me about the source??
hi snowcloud, would you feel ok pm'ing me about your source?

Livingvsdying25

Livingvsdying25

Enlightened
Dec 8, 2019
Hii, can u plz PM me the source?

D

DarkWillow22

May 26, 2023
Can you pm me? I've been looking around for SN for months now and have come up dry. (USA)

B

bellygirl

Aug 9, 2023
Is it really that hard to find? I got 100g from a site that sells it for a legitimate use from a little Google searching a few months back

That shit is in a vacuumed sealed bag now as it seems like they've been cracking down?

bythefire12

bythefire12

Mar 14, 2023
I would appreciate a private message from anyone who might have a source. I've been on the forum for a hot minute now.

G

Gonnerr

Enlightened
Mar 12, 2023
I was planning to buy on alibaba at first , the lady seller i was talking with was nice but the minimum order was 1kg but fortunatly i found IC when he was still in business. So i ditched alibaba and buyed from IC.

He was in the same country as me so no custom involve but i still got a welfare check from cops after the guy was busted by police.