• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

C

cgn700278

Jan 2, 2021
I need to know how I can get my SN to reach higher concentrations. Although I have no idea. According to Stan's method. 30mg of 99% SN would be enough. Although, this is what I have. Any suggestion, please?

L

lionetta12

Just a random person
Aug 5, 2022
I need to know how I can get my SN to reach higher concentrations. Although I have no idea. According to Stan's method. 30mg of 99% SN would be enough. Although, this is what I have. Any suggestion, please?
10% is useless for CTB, nowhere near enough, don't try it with that low of a percentage. It is only useful for food purposes.

• Aww..
Reactions: cgn700278
C

cgn700278

Jan 2, 2021
10% is useless for CTB, nowhere near enough, don't try it with that low of a percentage. It is only useful for food purposes.
is there a way to make it more concentrated or should I give up on this alternative?

L

lionetta12

Just a random person
Aug 5, 2022
is there a way to make it more concentrated or should I give up on this alternative?
As far as I know, no way of making it more concentrated. You'd have to keep looking for 99%.

• Aww..
Reactions: cgn700278
C

cgn700278

Jan 2, 2021
Can anybody please help? What should i do in situation lol because I really don't want the most violent options to ctb

Hollowillow

Hollowillow

I want throat hugs & anime! Can't use chat pm me
Aug 7, 2022
I'd like to know too... But success is most important to me. Or at least not being paralyzed or crippled if I fail.

Can evaporation or boiling can raise concentration of stuff? but if it's a powder, it'd take 9x the dose? More risk of vomitting? Too slow digestion in the bloodstream?

How do we get the 99%? I'm most scared of poisons. Being hit by a car by accident was so quick & painless. Waking up was agony but not as much as the poison in my home now ..

Best wishes finding it