• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

R

rem2024

Jun 2, 2024
Found a camp site for only 20 dollars that's not booked. My gosh everything is taken for Father's Day.

Bought my tent, a waterproof over 3000mm thick tent. Bought a co analyzer although only goes to 5,000. But if I can look inside and see it's over 5,000 I will be pretty sure I'm good to go.

Using two steel pans to hold charcoals, two charcoal star, 1/2 bags of 18lb charcoal high heat, lump charcoal.

I am going to let co build up as much as possible before i get in the tent, tape all the seams, open door as little as possible when i do open it.

Hold my breath as i do. Zip the tent back up, lay down, and then breath.

I also been learning how to do my chimney starter correctly. Only lay in about 6 coals at first, in staggered formation. Wait till the produce red glowing color, then pour more coals on top and then continue to light to ensure all coals are being lit, but only first row needs full process.

Layering it up will also produce less smoke, and using two steel pans with gloves to set in tent on a brick service so it does not burn hole through tent.

My ctb day will most likely be wed or Thursday.

Yes I know the dangerous of failing this method. Yes I know what my body will look like.
Yes I have seen images.
Yes I have read other forms.
Yes I understand not to hurt other people, why I'm choosing state park.
Yes, I know it needs to be above 10,000 but even over 1,000 is deadly.

I am taking my ambien, closenpan, and Benadryl to make me sleep and maybe a little before I get into tent to make me drowsy.

I have practiced 6 times with chimney starter.

Will practice setting up my tent wen it arrives at home in my bedroom and a place to hang my co analyzer.

I should be golden

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc, malevolentdiety, davidtorez and 4 others
sugarh1gh

sugarh1gh

Death is new departure and beggining of a journey.
May 27, 2024
Good luck with everything! I hope it goes well. Wishing you peace and freedom.

Reactions: rem2024 and davidtorez
SadTitan

SadTitan

Apr 8, 2024
happy for you, may you find peace. :heart:

Reactions: rem2024 and davidtorez
F

Forveleth

I knew I forgot to do something when I was 15...
Mar 26, 2024
Sounds like you're pretty well prepared. Hope it works out for you!

Reactions: rem2024, malevolentdiety and davidtorez
R

rem2024

Jun 2, 2024
Reason I'm doing it this week, is because even as a girl with it being Father's Day weekend, it won't be that weird to go out and do this. My family abandoned me long time ago, so now, it's a matter of commiting. But I'm ready to go, and will reconcile my faith and Christian believe in next few days and whatever conversation I have to have to have wjrh God I will. I am thankful my car still works, (barely). I have only 100 in my account, my other account is 300 in negative. I will schedule an email to go out later the next day so my cats are taken care of. They have three full bowls of food out and they self regulate, two full water bowls, and that way they will be safe to.

I was a dumbaas first time I did this. I sat in the garage with the chimney starter thinking that was how co was produced …😂. Felt so dumb after that.

I started doing lots of research and ready to go now.

• Yay!
Reactions: malevolentdiety
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
I wish you the best of luck in your plans and I hope that you find the freedom you search for.

K

Kalista

Failed hard to pull the trigger - Now using SN
Feb 5, 2023