• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

minamin

minamin

Jun 3, 2021
hello all! i made my account here a few years back, kinda left for a while, but i am back after acknowledging i am losing the fight with my daily life and beginning to make preparations to CTB.

i found this article a few months ago and have had it bookmarked for personal reference: https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/29785586/

i know there are methods for an "exit bag" on here which honestly sounds like my ideal way to go, but to be painfully honest, i am both pretty stupid and in a home where i have little to no privacy, and i can't get away with inert gases and stuff like that in my house without interruption. it's too complicated to be for me. the link above sort of sounds like the next best thing, and i was wondering if anyone could shed some light on it (if they've seen this particular combination before, how to much to use, etc).

co2 poisoning seems ideal for me— i can't deal with pain even for how badly i want things to end and co2 poisoning seems to be more peaceful(? you know, they teach you in schools its the silent killer, you might not even know somethings wrong until youre too late/you pass out)— so that's why i want to focus on methods using that.

i have also read a few threads on the burning charcoal & locking yourself in your car method which i might opt for instead if the method in the above link isn't feasible…

anyways, any help or advice is much appreciated, thank you all and have a good day!

• Hugs
Reactions: worthIess
minamin

minamin

Jun 3, 2021
People have talked about this method before, you can search up citric acid and find out more information about it. One person tried it themselves https://sanctioned-suicide.net/thre...d-baking-soda-plastic-bag-asphyxiation.88753/

thanks for the reply, interesting to see the same article linked.
i hadn't even thought about convulsions so i will keep that in mind…
in my head i'm trying to picture how to do this method— laying on the floor so you can set the contents down in front of you? what if the contents spill on you while you convulse…?

and would a co2 mixture this small potentially affect the rest of the area? i'm trying to decide if when i'm ready, i should plan this around a long weekend where everyone's out of the house OR go to a hotel with spread out rooms to do it. I'm not into the idea of potentially poisoning other people.

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
and would a co2 mixture this small potentially affect the rest of the area? i'm trying to decide if when i'm ready, i should plan this around a long weekend where everyone's out of the house OR go to a hotel with spread out rooms to do it. I'm not into the idea of potentially poisoning other people.
CO2 is heavier than air. Higher concentrations of CO2 are very dangerous. How much CO2 is being produced depends on the amount of baking soda and acid you are going to use.

• Informative
Reactions: Nettles, minamin and DepressedDude
ferrie

ferrie

she/they
May 19, 2024
hello all! i made my account here a few years back, kinda left for a while, but i am back after acknowledging i am losing the fight with my daily life and beginning to make preparations to CTB.

i found this article a few months ago and have had it bookmarked for personal reference: https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/29785586/

i know there are methods for an "exit bag" on here which honestly sounds like my ideal way to go, but to be painfully honest, i am both pretty stupid and in a home where i have little to no privacy, and i can't get away with inert gases and stuff like that in my house without interruption. it's too complicated to be for me. the link above sort of sounds like the next best thing, and i was wondering if anyone could shed some light on it (if they've seen this particular combination before, how to much to use, etc).

co2 poisoning seems ideal for me— i can't deal with pain even for how badly i want things to end and co2 poisoning seems to be more peaceful(? you know, they teach you in schools its the silent killer, you might not even know somethings wrong until youre too late/you pass out)— so that's why i want to focus on methods using that.

i have also read a few threads on the burning charcoal & locking yourself in your car method which i might opt for instead if the method in the above link isn't feasible…

anyways, any help or advice is much appreciated, thank you all and have a good day!
Carbon monoxide (CO) is the silent killer, not carbon dioxide (CO2). The baking soda + citric acid method generates CO2 which is entirely different than charcoal in a car which generates CO. CO2 is actually not very peaceful. Breathing in excess CO2 sets off the hypercapnic alarm, which causes panic & the actual feeling of suffocation. This is why people have to tie their hands or handcuff themselves to be successful with the bag method. CO in high enough concentrations is entirely peaceful bc it doesn't set off the hypercapnic alarm, but lower levels of CO poisoning may cause nausea & headaches

• Informative
Reactions: kyhoti, caliban, sugarh1gh and 2 others
minamin

minamin

Jun 3, 2021
Carbon monoxide (CO) is the silent killer, not carbon dioxide (CO2). The baking soda + citric acid method generates CO2 which is entirely different than charcoal in a car which generates CO. CO2 is actually not very peaceful. Breathing in excess CO2 sets off the hypercapnic alarm, which causes panic & the actual feeling of suffocation. This is why people have to tie their hands or handcuff themselves to be successful with the bag method. CO in high enough concentrations is entirely peaceful bc it doesn't set off the hypercapnic alarm, but lower levels of CO poisoning may cause nausea & headaches

Oh damn, i can't believe i got them confused and just lumped them together in my mind. Well i was never really the best at science in school lol.

Okay, then i think because i want to make sure i don't fail, i will probably go with the charcoal method— both to avoid possibly panicking and ruining everything and also just wanting a more peaceful way to go…

I don't have my own car at the moment and i don't want to trash my parents', so maybe i'd rent a car and go somewhere. But also i just have my permit, not a license, and I'm not great at driving. Weird idea to finally shape up and get my license just to put this plan into motion, but it would give me way better peace of mind. fun longterm goal for the endgoal i suppose. Thank you for the very helpful reply!!

• Love
Reactions: ferrie
minamin

minamin

Jun 3, 2021
After taking a night to think on it, here's my plan that i'll put into action over the next couple of months:

- go to driving school and eventually pass the test to get my license (with only a permit, i need another license holder in the car with me. even if i ignore this rule i still am not great at driving so going to driving school is for the best.)
- once i have my license, get everything together for charcoal-in-car method.
- i go away on trips with friends once every couple of months, so i'll say to my parents that i'm going on another trip… my parents have no means of contact with my friends so it's not like they can confirm this story, they trust me anyways (as weirdly painful as that is to write).
- take a train somewhere far away, rent a car, get an airbnb in the middle of nowhere/somewhere i won't be disturbed for a few days, park at or in the airbnb and do the deed.
- i will write some kind of note identifying myself and who to call so my parents can be notified when i am found. (i don't give a fuck about potentially scaring the person who owns the airbnb, they're all scammers in my opinion, at least i can use one to my advantage before i go)
- and probably leave my computer at home without a password so they can access all my accounts to do with as they need. i don't think i'll give them my phone password though, weirdly enough my phone is more personal to me. I only use SaSu on here too, i don't want them to see how long i planned this for.

my parents do have tabs on my bank account so i might try to pay for most of the supplies with cash or vanilla visa gift cards. or actually, i don't think they would see anything out of the ordinary save for renting a car, so maybe that would be paid for in cash if that's possible. i've never rented a car before obviously…

probably the biggest hurdle will be SI, and I'm not sure how exactly to handle that, from reading threads on here it really sounds like you have to be at your lowest to get through it. so i won't put a specific date on this as to not psyche myself out, though it would be nice if i could get this done before the end of this year.

not sure if there are any other problems with these plans right now, but if anyone notices any, let me know please.

writing everything out like this makes me feel more confident/like i have more control. in the meantime i guess it's time to get behind the wheel!!!!

Reactions: XdragonsoulX