8yy8uiyhbij

Feb 11, 2019
I was hill walking, something that helped me find joy and made me feel real when things feel like a simulation, it helps me ground myself and I feel proud that I'm good at it, then I found a suicide note and a noose tied around a tree, thankfully no body, I don't even know if I should do CPR I know I would want to be revived, but I have been thinking about it constantly, I've spoken to the police 5 times today and I can't stop over thinking it. I think I need to talk to someone and help regarding it. This all happened today 26/9.

• Hugs
Reactions: felix, gingerplum and Bagger
gingerplum

gingerplum

Enlightened
Nov 5, 2018
I was hill walking, something that helped me find joy and made me feel real when things feel like a simulation, it helps me ground myself and I feel proud that I'm good at it, then I found a suicide note and a noose tied around a tree, thankfully no body, I don't even know if I should do CPR I know I would want to be revived, but I have been thinking about it constantly, I've spoken to the police 5 times today and I can't stop over thinking it. I think I need to talk to someone and help regarding it. This all happened today 26/9.
Whoa, that's pretty intense. What'd the note say??