• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

ARC_Q

ARC_Q

Sep 29, 2023
This is such a vague question. But two or three years ago I was prescribed something to sleep when I was in the psychward. I remember it being either an antipsychotic or antidepressant. They were little pills that you didn't have to swallow (they just dissolved in your mouth). I hardly ever took them before bed since I still felt dizzy in the morning when I took them. On my birthday (by this time I had left the psychward) I took about a whole package and my partner called an ambulance when they saw. I was already unconscious and woke up from my coma 2 days later. Apparently I had gone into respiratory depression. I want to go to a new doctor and ask them to prescribe it to me again but I forgot the name… does anyone have any idea what it could be?

Darkover

Darkover

Angelic
Jul 29, 2021
olanzapine you can get them in dissolvable form , i have a history of overdose with olanzapine went into a coma for 2 days as well 44705197 331438744299557 8512212807977009152 n 331438740966224

• Love
Reactions: ARC_Q
LaVieEnRose

LaVieEnRose

Angelic
Jul 23, 2022
Seroquel? That's an antipsychotic with a sedating effect.

Is your doctor going to be willing to prescribe you something you tried to OD on?

ARC_Q

ARC_Q

Sep 29, 2023
olanzapine you can get them in dissolvable form , i have a history of overdose with olanzapine went into a coma for 2 days as wellView attachment 121006
That might be it!!! Thank you sm!

Seroquel? That's an antipsychotic with a sedating effect.

Is your doctor going to be willing to prescribe you something you tried to OD on?
don't think it's seroquel, I know lots of people on that and I think I'd remember. I'm not sure, I can't see it in my own medical file and I hope if I find a doc that doesn't check it. I was thinking of saying it was the only medication that helped me sleep.

mafuyu

mafuyu

electric angel
Feb 9, 2023
i'm just gonna name two i've been on, trazodone and doxepin. not sure if either of those come in the form you mentioned but hopefully it helps