SimplyTopHat

SimplyTopHat

Student
Mar 20, 2019
I could probably think of similes or metaphors to describe how I feel in some elaborate way, but I'm not in the mood. My mind is "cloudy," crowded, and I spend my days actively trying to distract myself from the fact that I hate myself.

Stringing together consecutive positivity from others just to get through the day. I feel like a leech. I struggle to speak up about how I feel &when I do, I feel horrible for having said anything. Ugh.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Brink, pole, to be a sad tran and 3 others
avoid_slow_death

avoid_slow_death

Ready to embrace the peaceful bliss of the void.
Feb 4, 2020
Sounds like you just need someone to listen to you. Well, your are definitely in the right place. People here usually do not judge or belittle your situation or words, so feel free to vent away. Also, you can PM or start a chat with a member you feel comfortable talking to. Just set boundaries with them and do not cross those lines and you will be fine. Hope this helps a tiny bit.

Reactions: SimplyTopHat
faust

faust

lost among the stars
Jan 26, 2020
I am sorry you experience this..
What/Who does usually help you live another day? Others?

Reactions: SimplyTopHat
SimplyTopHat

SimplyTopHat

Student
Mar 20, 2019
Sounds like you just need someone to listen to you. Well, your are definitely in the right place. People here usually do not judge or belittle your situation or words, so feel free to vent away. Also, you can PM or start a chat with a member you feel comfortable talking to. Just set boundaries with them and do not cross those lines and you will be fine. Hope this helps a tiny bit.

Thanks, I appreciate the advice. Problem is I talk too much, just not about the shit that matters. &yeah, that's why I'm glad this place exists, it's easier to be, here.

I am sorry you experience this..
What/Who does usually help you live another day? Others?

Others typically, but that's also the problem. They can't fix me, I'm not their problem.

• Aww..
Reactions: faust
autumnal

autumnal

Enlightened
Feb 4, 2020
Not much help, but your thread title totally reminded me of this...

20190624 003125

Reactions: SimplyTopHat and FreedomInDeath