FieldsofLavender

FieldsofLavender

nightmare life, go away! nightmare life, go away!
Feb 7, 2023
basically just what the title says, ehehe... I tried again tonight, I tried to just sit in the shower and let a bunch of deep cuts bleed out in the water... Of course, after a while, once I got dizzy, my alters noticed and forcibly switched me out and was able to patch us up... Now I'm just really light headed and nauseous and my friend and alters are keeping on eye on me... I'm so tired, I'm so done... I just want it all to stop...

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Huntfish34, ThinkTechnical, settheory and 3 others
AshClouds

AshClouds

In time I started growing inward.
Apr 10, 2023
I'm sorry that happened to you. Wrist cutting isn't very effective, but it does leave a lot of painful scars. I understand the need to want to stop all the pain. I'm there too, but I'm kinda teetering on the edge.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Huntfish34 and FieldsofLavender
that smell

that smell

Apr 1, 2023
Sorry that it happened to you. Wrist cutting isn't a reliable way to ctb unfortunately. Users here cite a 2% success rate. Good luck in whatever you decide. I hope you find some happiness or peace.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Huntfish34 and FieldsofLavender
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Cutting wrists is a self harm method and not a suicide one, as already said it's not recommended if someone wishes to succeed in ctb. But anyway I wish you the best, it sounds like a horrible experience what you went through.

• Hugs
Reactions: FieldsofLavender
P

PhuckLife

Life is a stage, but I'm not acting...
Jul 20, 2023
basically just what the title says, ehehe... I tried again tonight, I tried to just sit in the shower and let a bunch of deep cuts bleed out in the water... Of course, after a while, once I got dizzy, my alters noticed and forcibly switched me out and was able to patch us up... Now I'm just really light headed and nauseous and my friend and alters are keeping on eye on me... I'm so tired, I'm so done... I just want it all to stop...
šŸ¤—

Reactions: Huntfish34