Livingvsdying25

Livingvsdying25

Enlightened
Dec 8, 2019
I've been taking clonazapam since 2018. Im currently on 1mg a day broken up into 2 doses. (0.5mg)

After talking to my doctor last week... I think that she either a) forgot to refill or b) (and this is my guess) purposely is forcing me off of it.

I wouldve hoped she'd like taper me instead of being like this but the animosity within her to even get enough till today was a lot so. 😮‍💨😮‍💨😮‍💨 not even suprised just disappointed. I called my pharmacy and I emailed her/ receptionist but we shall see if theres any refills Ig I can't die from 1mg withdrawal right??

I dunno also feels like she's tryna force her view of me going to the hospital?? So they can I dunno check me out and I can see a psychiatrist and have someone "proper" look at my meds(her words.)

That's not how emerg works and she knows that. She can also do a referral to a psychiatrist. I've been tolerating it bc it's hard to find doctors but I think at this point it is fair to say.... my doctor is an asshole.

Hmm Ik benzo withdrawal can kill people but... I always tolerate everything ok so I doubt this will kill me but will disable me severly. I dunno. Ig rn just hope she "forgot" and will send it. This is such a disgusting power trip.

Also my Dexedrine doesn't have refills??? Like wtf?? I still have ADHD like. It literally helps my CPTSD. Haven't taken it since like Wednesday bc of being sick and sometimes when not active in life I don't bother/ during these lows but I notice how it helps with functioning all around. Ugh.

Such a great start to my morning. All night my head was killing me. Different parts of my body hurt and my nose hurts so much from blowing it so much.

I feel a lil better now but not 100% either. Nervous now too. Getting up is less dizzy. So that's nice but still nose stuffed so. And ig still with the flu or whatever this is.

• Hugs
Reactions: Unknown21, lachrymost and Praestat_Mori
Livingvsdying25

Livingvsdying25

Enlightened
Dec 8, 2019
I've been taking clonazapam since 2018. Im currently on 1mg a day broken up into 2 doses. (0.5mg)

After talking to my doctor last week... I think that she either a) forgot to refill or b) (and this is my guess) purposely is forcing me off of it.

I wouldve hoped she'd like taper me instead of being like this but the animosity within her to even get enough till today was a lot so. 😮‍💨😮‍💨😮‍💨 not even suprised just disappointed. I called my pharmacy and I emailed her/ receptionist but we shall see if theres any refills Ig I can't die from 1mg withdrawal right??

I dunno also feels like she's tryna force her view of me going to the hospital?? So they can I dunno check me out and I can see a psychiatrist and have someone "proper" look at my meds(her words.)

That's not how emerg works and she knows that. She can also do a referral to a psychiatrist. I've been tolerating it bc it's hard to find doctors but I think at this point it is fair to say.... my doctor is an asshole.

Hmm Ik benzo withdrawal can kill people but... I always tolerate everything ok so I doubt this will kill me but will disable me severly. I dunno. Ig rn just hope she "forgot" and will send it. This is such a disgusting power trip.

Also my Dexedrine doesn't have refills??? Like wtf?? I still have ADHD like. It literally helps my CPTSD. Haven't taken it since like Wednesday bc of being sick and sometimes when not active in life I don't bother/ during these lows but I notice how it helps with functioning all around. Ugh.

Such a great start to my morning. All night my head was killing me. Different parts of my body hurt and my nose hurts so much from blowing it so much.

I feel a lil better now but not 100% either. Nervous now too. Getting up is less dizzy. So that's nice but still nose stuffed so. And ig still with the flu or whatever this is.
Currently calling the pharmacy. They faxed my doctor 3 times. I emailed her. Either she's on vacation or purposely ignoring them.... I don't understand like. Why not just taper me. This will just cause my body beyond like discomfort it'll literally just make me sick.

So they found an old prescription that will last for 2 weeks so fill that out. So I can work out wtf is going on in the next 2 weeks this is fucking wrong. It's pissing me off now. I don't need to suffer more at this point my god. Life feels like a hammer that doesn't ever stop coming down and I'm tired of it. Just so so tired.

K

k1w1

Experienced
Feb 16, 2022
I so understand. I am being withdrawn from Clonaz. There is a trend towards getting people off long term benzo scripts. You arent in Aust or NZ by chance? Also, this med HAS to be tapered after switching to valium, and this old witch should know this. I have never felt so rough as I have this year. Here if you need to talk.