• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

J

jahjoe

Jul 1, 2024
okay so i was also thinking of a bath drowning.

having done some research it seems that most cases are ruled as accidental
but nearly all of these case involve some cocktail of alcohol and medication.

now lets say you are 6ft, so naturally you cant just slip down into the bath after you pass out
however there has been cases where people have tied there legs over the shower head.

however this would rule out the accidental factor.

S

sickofthisht

Jul 2, 2024
Hmm, ye, I have thought about this too, you could just lay in the bath and have a load of heroin or something like that, you'd soon fall asleep if you are new to that

J

jahjoe

Jul 1, 2024
The problem im seeing is the size of the bath.

Ironically enough if you can search online
"why are baths so small" it appears that we can thank the Victorians for that.

They basically came up with the standard size of the bathtub due to indoor plumbing issues or something like that.

So if your 6ft, its going to be hard to drown after you pass out.

Now Iv read reports of people tying there legs up over the shower head and straping a hammer to their forehead, but i don't have a shower head. and i dont want to strap a hammer to my head

Am I supposed to lie in the opposite direction?

I mean yea sure i could place my head under the tap end which would allow me to drop/sink and drown
but if i failed and woke up and say whacked my head off the taps, i could end up with a brain injury.

Other than that im 100½ for the bath,
only last week did i nearly fall asleep as i was stoned in the bqath.

Ahh stoned in the bath. nothing else beats being stoned in the bath

Last edited: