• Hey Guest,

We will never comply with any of OFCOM's demands or any other nations censorious demands for that matter. We will only follow the laws of the land of which our server is located, which is the US.

Any demands for censorship or requests to comply with the law outside of the US will be promptly ignored.

No foreign laws or pressure will make us comply with anti-censorship laws and we will protect the speech of our members, regardless of where they might live in the world. If that means being blocked in the UK, so be it. We would advise that any UK member gets a VPN to browse the site, or use TOR.

However, today, we stand up these these governments that want to bully or censor this website.

Fuck OFCOM, and fuck any media organization or group that think it's cool or fun to stalk or bully people that suffering in this world.

Edit: We also wanted to address the veiled threats made against a staff member in the UK by the BBC in the news today. We are undeterred by any threats, intimination, by the BBC or by any other groups dedicated to doxxing and harassing our staff and members. Journalists from the BBC, CTV, Kansas Star, Daily Mail and many other outlets have continuiously ignored the fact that many of the people that they're interviewing (such as @leelfc84 on Twitter/X) and propping up are the same people posting addresses of staff members and our founders on social media. We show them proof of this and they ignore it and don't address it.They're all just as evil as each other, and should be treated accordingly. They do not care about the safety of our staff members, founders, or administrators, or even members, so why would they care about you?

Now that we have your attention, journalists, will you ever address this? You've given these evil people interviews, and free press.

W

WantsToJumpAlready

Jul 17, 2023
I think I'm finally ready. Besides just the planning and lining everything up with methods, is there anything else that you plan to do before you CBT before you finally go? Things like having one final meal that's your favorite, smoking one last joint, etc. I have some money left in my bank I want to spend and I have friends who are published authors and I wanna use the last bit of money I have to buy their books (with prepaid gift cards so I can be anonymous, don't want them to know it was me). I also am deep cleaning my house and I was thinking about packing all my belongings in boxes and labeling "donation" so I don't have to burden others with having to go through my things. I'm not sure what else is left to do.

Reactions: outrider567
M

Manfrotto99

Experienced
Oct 10, 2023
Just preparing my will at the moment. That's all I have left and plan to do. I want to leave the money I have to my cousin rather than my narcissistic sister who has has treated me like worth less crap all my live and who will be glad when I'm gone.

Reactions: outrider567
W

WantsToJumpAlready

Jul 17, 2023
Just preparing my will at the moment. That's all I have left and plan to do. I want to leave the money I have to my cousin rather than my narcissistic sister who has has treated me like worth less crap all my live and who will be glad when I'm gone.
Fair enough, I thought about a will of sorts but I don't really think I have valuable enough assets to give to anyone besides the remaining few hundred in my bank account which will be spent anonymously. I'm afraid to give anything specific to anyone because I don't want them to be sad every time they see it.

Reactions: Manfrotto99
O

outrider567

Visionary
Apr 5, 2022
There's nothing to plan, the executor of my Will will take care of my estate and furnishings and car, the selling of the condo, and the proceeeds going to St Judes Childrens Cancer Hospital