menherachan

menherachan

馬鹿野郎
Jun 22, 2020
i am scared, very very scared. the openings in the bodys surrounding the crawlspace are starting to talk about how much coffee i drink, like what the fuck why is that your buisness?!
god damn idiots..never understand..i tried to move some of them so i could go down there and talk to him, they said for a "price"
i had given them a piece of skin i lost earlier whilest trying to find the piece of paper i lost for class inside my skin. the skin just sucks in anything it can and keeps it locked in like solid jello. i fished it out and kept the skin so i could use it to get to the city. it isnt cheap at all to get there,,i tried walking instead of falling but it just didnt work as i had hoped it to..ended up making a fool of myself in front of the others. i felt awful. i hadn't felt that humiliated since i got my skirt pulled up and shown to my "classmates" how much i was "a bad child"
my teacher really hated me huh..

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Broken Chimera, Deleted member 14573, L I F E T O L O S E and 2 others
L I F E T O L O S E

L I F E T O L O S E

only you can stop the evil
Sep 18, 2020
interesting poem

L I F E T O L O S E

L I F E T O L O S E

only you can stop the evil
Sep 18, 2020
hey dude i know how do you see the world

Cant Maintain

Cant Maintain

Garbage Fire
Aug 21, 2020
Have a heart, they're probably doing their best to describe what they're experiencing through an episode... :/ it might not make sense to you but it's real to them rn and the syntax is just different.

• Wow
Reactions: dec132013, L I F E T O L O S E and Ghost2211
G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
Have a heart, they're probably doing their best to describe what they're experiencing through an episode... :/ it might not make sense to you but it's real to them rn and the syntax is just different.
Thank you.... people keep triggering op more instead of saying nothing or help calm.

• Love
Reactions: Cant Maintain
Cant Maintain

Cant Maintain

Garbage Fire
Aug 21, 2020
menherachan, is there anything we can do to help out?

Reactions: dec132013