R

ReaperGrimm

Jan 4, 2020
To start, I would like to say that when a source contacted me with this information about individuals that I neither know nor give a damn about, I was in shock. These individuals are high profile celebrities, who we all know as idols and icons to their millions of fans. The first of them that I was disheartened to receive news about was Ryan Seacrest, the American Idol host. Learning about his dark past in Hollywood was nothing but distasteful, yet alone the most evil thing I've heard in my life. He is a murder. The man that found him was Merv Griffin. Merv was a closeted gay bigot who seduces and raped gay men in Hollywood for years. Merv found Ryan as a young man, and turned him into one of "them". I will iterate later in this passage on the term "them" and who or what that includes. Merv supposedly had contracted HIV during his TV show days, which may have prompted an erratic reaction from Ryan when he told him on his death bed. Ryan suffocated Merv in his home in Los Angeles. Photos from the funeral show a frightened looking Ryan in attendance with his then partner. They found Ryan right after he committed the murder. They meaning the Grays. The same extraterrestrial life forms that have been connected to these high profile individuals and many common folk for a millennia or longer. The same life forms that walked Aaliyah Haughton onto a plane in August 2001 , and took her innocent life to preserve the life of Singer and Songwriter Beyoncé Knowles. One thing I can tell you for sure is that the Grays are still with her, Ryan and many other celebrities like the ones who are new and rising stars. Shawn Mendes is definitely a person of topic in this story. His connection to Ryan Seacrest is quite interesting to listen to, especially when I received all of this information from Them, in my own head. That is how they communicate with people. His relationship to individuals in Hollywood, including Shawn Mendes and Chris Hemsworth...blah blah blah he found him at the young age of 15 and had sex with him. They find people that way to bring them into stardom, getting them high on cocaine and other drugs. Chris has been doing this for years. Disease, drug addiction and murder just happens to be some of those dark secrets that floats around this community. The unspoken curse...these extraterrestrial beings have been depicted in the media and film industry for decades now. How these beings are connected to the human brain is still a mystery, but Scientology seems to be the study of this particular theory. Big name individuals like Tom Cruise and Brad Pitt have been at the epicenter of this focus for years, but Scientology has another name, the notorious "Illuminati" or Free Masons. Beyonce and Jay Z are definitely connected to these beings, which allowed them to attain the status symbol, gaining power and an immense net worth. If you watch some of her interviews, you will see symptoms of focus loss, loss of consciousness and in some of them, you can actually see her talking to herself. These two are responsible for the untimely death of the late singer Aaliyah Haughton. During the time Aaliyah was alive, Jay Z was sexually involved with both Beyoncé and Aaliyah. His connection to Aaliyah and his infidelity led her down a path of drug addiction and a career path change to filmmaking, as to clear the road for Beyoncé to rise to fame in the music industry. Beyoncé was also on performance enhancement drugs like cocaine. The Grey's were talking to Aaliyah, which is why she told individuals about the impending tragedy in 2001 that would kill her and her video crew. Jay Z and Mary J Blige were well aware that Aaliyah would die. If you are wondering how these individuals could be given power over individuals like Aaliyah and foresight into the future these the beings they speak to telepathically, marijuana and drugs like cocaine and Adderall allows them to have this ability. These beings are very capable of seeing things in hindsight and foresight. There is a recent uncovering of their ability to win individuals the lottery. There are many celebrities who have used drugs to gain fortune through these beings by reciting numbers to jackpots. Solange, Beyoncé, Megan thee Stallion, Jay Z, Da Baby, 21 Savage, Trey Songz are just a few to be named. The holy wars have all been initiated over possession and control of resources like money and oil. Whole time, it's Hollywood that needs to be blown into rubble. Los Angeles is definitely where many individuals connected to these beings reside, where they are safe and isolated from the general public to protect their identities. When people say they hear voices in their heads, they may actually be talking to these beings. There is a connection between human beings and the Grays that exceeds modern knowledge. It is even too complicated for these brainiacs to explain through people, like Stephen Hawkings. He was brilliant of course, but his knowledge base did not all just come from his brain alone. The medication and paraplegia allowed the beings he was connected to access to his brain completely, allowing them to nearly speak through him.

Reactions: Final Escape