• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

eclipsee99

eclipsee99

You’re a sky full of stars~
Nov 20, 2020
So with all the research into different methods, I'm thinking SN is the way to go. I'd prefer N but it looks next to impossible to purchase

The way I imagined leaving, was first spending the whole day doing things I used to love. Then, when the timings right, I'd go to my one favourite place. Sit staring at the stars, and depart.

In my head, I thought that maybe knowing today will be my last day, I might actually enjoy the things I used to enjoy? Instead of hating everything.

Just be nice to finally feel something. Might still feel nothing when the day comes, but there's no hurt in trying.

Of course, that would mean eating my favourite foods as well. But I've seen people talk about how they've fasted before taking SN. It's not an issue if I can't. Just wondering?

Reactions: sadworld and Metalhead
S

Steamm

-
Feb 28, 2020
I would like to eat my favorite food too but aparentely we can not

Reactions: eclipsee99
the-exit-plan

the-exit-plan

porter robinson - fellow feeling
Nov 20, 2020
for max absorption, it's recommended everywhere to fast some hours prior to sn.

makes sense.

eclipsee99

eclipsee99

Nov 20, 2020
for max absorption, it's recommended everywhere to fast some hours prior to sn.

makes sense.
ty. that makes sense. do you have an idea of how long one should fast for?

the-exit-plan

the-exit-plan

Nov 20, 2020
ty. that makes sense. do you have an idea of how long one should fast for?

the guides usually say like 48 hours but i think you can get away with eight for better-than-half chance of success. that is what i'll likely end up doing myself.

eclipsee99

eclipsee99

Nov 20, 2020
the guides usually say like 48 hours but i think you can get away with eight for better-than-half chance of success. that is what i'll likely end up doing myself.
i suppose i can alter my plans slightly, and do a 24/36 hour fast. thanks for your help

S

Steamm

-
Feb 28, 2020
I'm gonn fast for 6-8 hours. 48hrs is just torture.

eclipsee99

eclipsee99

Nov 20, 2020
@Steamm i suffered with an ED for three years, i'm used to starving myself haha. sometimes i'd go for a week or longer

Reactions: the-exit-plan
stygal

stygal

low-wage worker
Oct 29, 2020
What about eating your fav foods a few days prior and on the actual day only stuff that's easy on the stomach?
I'd definitely fast for 8-10 h.

eclipsee99

eclipsee99

Nov 20, 2020
What about eating your fav foods a few days prior and on the actual day only stuff that's easy on the stomach?
i think that's the only way i can go about this. i just don't want to mess this up, i've already had two failed attempts at CTB in the past due to lack of research and planning. i'm not making it a third

the-exit-plan

the-exit-plan

Nov 20, 2020

^ = my exact plan