• If you haven't yet, we highly encourage you to check out our Recovery Resources thread!
  • New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

soulkitty

soulkitty

ロロ□
Apr 6, 2024
What was your fondest childhood memory?

• Hugs
Reactions: EternalShore and InversedShadow
pollux

pollux

Knight of Infinite Resignation
May 24, 2024
Playing Pokémon Platinum at 2am

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: EternalShore and soulkitty
H

HereTomorrow

On break. Read "About" on profile.
Feb 1, 2024
More like late teen years, but I was in a major city performing with a close friend (first crush), she let me hug her for like an hour on the bus ride home. I never felt more safe in my life, genuinely.
I haven't spoken to her in 5 years since we've had a falling out, but a week after the performance I purchased a body pillow I still use to this day.

I miss hugging people. I hope one day I can feel that safe again.

• Hugs
Reactions: Linda, Aloneandinpain and soulkitty
soulkitty

soulkitty

ロロ□
Apr 6, 2024
More like late teen years, but I was in a major city performing with a close friend (first crush), she let me hug her for like an hour on the bus ride home. I never felt more safe in my life, genuinely.
I haven't spoken to her in 5 years since we've had a falling out, but a week after the performance I purchased a body pillow I still use to this day.

I miss hugging people. I hope one day I can feel that safe again.
I miss hugging people too, so bad. It really is such a special feeling and makes me feel safe like you said, also if they're a close friend or someone close to you it feels even better. I hope you feel that safe one day again too ♡

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Linda and HereTomorrow
NullSz00

NullSz00

"You are all the things that are wrong with you."
Feb 22, 2024
Getting my first pet

• Love
Reactions: soulkitty
Lady Laudanum

Lady Laudanum

Experienced
May 9, 2024
Every time I think of something, I remember something bad that happened immediately afterwards. However, my fondest memory in general is when I got my dog. I was in my late teens at the time though.

• Hugs
InversedShadow

InversedShadow

Student
Dec 28, 2023
I think that would be my days of building lego stuff in my room, Star Wars starfighters, or when i was putting together and launching a hotwheels track, those things felt so fun to do, and i always imagined them as much more than they actually were

• Hugs
  • Love
Mirrory Me

Mirrory Me

"Life's a mirror, but 'whose' mirror?"
Mar 23, 2023
Sneaking outside my room at nights. One time I went for a walk through the balcony and saw a shooting star (or perhaps a spaceship) flying over me.

• Hugs
  • Love
crystal_meth97

crystal_meth97

Nie mam zamiaru się poddać
May 1, 2024
The summer vacations I would spend at my grandparents' in the countryside with my then best friend. We had such a great time every time we'd see each other, we'd spend the entire day outside playing and only go inside to eat and sleep, we'd be inseparable. I later found out she never considered me her best friend, she just had no one else to spend time with, no one more interesting so she was content with me, but that doesn't matter, even if I haven't spoken to her in over 10 years, what matters is the memories and how amazing we felt in the moment, we were living in the now and everything was so idyllic...

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: soulkitty and vak
Linda

Linda

Jul 30, 2020
One particular boy at school.

• Love