• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

todiefor

todiefor

I hope I made some +ve difference in ppl’s lives
Jun 24, 2023
Just wondering if anyone could share their experience flying internationally or domestically with sn. How did you pack it? Hand luggage or checked? Was it discovered? Is it actually a problem to fly with sn? What happened if it was discovered, were their welfare checks etc.

I don't mind if it is discovered and confiscated without other consequences, I'm moving countries so if I don't bring it with me I wouldn't be able to use it anyway, but I would very much like to get it to my destination if possible.

if you have any recommendation as to how to fly with sn.

Please dm me if you don't want to respond publicly. Many thanks!!

todiefor

todiefor

I hope I made some +ve difference in ppl’s lives
Jun 24, 2023
G

Gonnerr

Enlightened
Mar 12, 2023
It depends on the destination, some countries will think its cocaine or other drugs and they might hold you so they can check what it is.

I wouldn't bring that to china or columbia, but finland, norway or some countries like that , i think its not a problem. You say its for curing meat, it helps preserve meat longer. And that's true.

Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
I don't know what country you are in but if they can't determine by testing what it is they would confiscate it in the USA. And what they test for is drugs. This is after your bags are searched but before you board the plane.

アホペンギン

アホペンギン

Jul 10, 2023
It will be confiscated, airports have bomb scanners which search for nitrites, among other things, since those are very common in explosives.
SN is actually used as a component for explosives, by the way..

Once it's figured out that you're not traveling with the SN for terrorism reasons, if they're nice, they may ask you for reasoning as to why you're flying with SN, so you'll need a viable excuse. For example, you could say the SN is for wood finishing.

Last edited:
Kasumi

Kasumi

tired
Mar 3, 2023
better to ship it imo, especially in the EU it's unlikely they'll open ur package.
and like,.. it arrived that way when u ordered it too so