• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

W

WearyOfStruggling

Male, 54
May 23, 2020
Here are photos of a flowmeter regulator for Helium and Argon that is available in the US, along with an adapter to change the output from 5/8 - 18 inert gas hose connection to 1/4" hose barb to connect 1/4" I.D. PVC plastic tubing. Helium and Argon seem to be more available to purchase online than Nitrogen.
I am intentionally not mentioning the brand, etc., and if these photos violate the rules, please remove them. You cannot buy these items at hardware stores or home centers, but a search online will show which welding and tool supply stores sell them. The total cost without tax was about $97. The small round hose clamp on the adapter kit is not used with PVC tubing so can be discarded.

I would never encourage anyone to take their life, especially someone young, or who was in good physical health and free of pain and disease. Your life matters! Fight for yourself with all your strength! But for anyone that has made the decision to end their life by means that are unreliable and so could possibly leave them alive but severely injured, or violent, frightening, painful, illegal, etc., perhaps this information will allow you to consider using this method instead and prevent some suffering.

Last edited:
Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc and Mare Tranquillitatis
A

Aap

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020
Plenty on the largest e-retailer's site in the US as well.