• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Blowba

Blowba

A Girl on the Shore
Aug 12, 2018
Just something that is waaaayyy off topic than the rest but I can"t be the online one who thinks people from Florida are a whole different breed. Like the shit they be out doing over there is just like wtf even for me and the shit they do. For example Florida man kills cousin for having sex on his Dragon Ball blanket, Florida man arrested in attempt of striptease in a restaurant, that one dude who bit someone face off because, they were on bathsalts, and many other shit to the point were I start to think can we just kick off Florida but I feel like some purge shit will happen if we leave them on their own

Reactions: why, QueenEtna and Tiburcio
D

Dip

Student
Jul 27, 2018
Dragon Ball Z is srs bsns

hqdefault.jpg

Reactions: Blowba
hopeis5427

hopeis5427

Aug 13, 2018
You forgot about that one "guy kills imaginary friend and turns himself in" i think that one was from florida too

Reactions: Blowba and why