Kobusu

Kobusu

Writer
Oct 18, 2021
I keep living for other people. I'm not even afraid of the pain of ctbing anymore, not afraid of how it will hurt if i fail or destroy my life or whatever, i've picked up really unhealthy habits recently that have helped me become acquainted with physical pain on a regular basis. None of that is important though, the only thing tying me to this earth is the people around me in some capacity. My friends who called my mom when i gave them their goodbye letters, my family who calls me every day and is quick to be supportive. I'm lucky, they all love me so very dearly and i love them all. Hell, if I talk to you on this site on a regular basis i have love for you too. That makes it hard, because it hurts so badly. Lately it's been worse than ever, and after having a mental breakdown in the middle of the night I don't think I have the power to look at the bright side anymore or tell myself it'll be okay or that it's all worth it and it fucking sucks because I'm still going to live as long as I can for those around me but now I have to do it without any source of comfort or warmth or freedom in any fucking capacity. Why does it hurt so badly? I don't think it'll ever go away, I think it'll just get worse and that scares me. I don't think I'm afraid of hell anymore, but I'm afraid of putting others through the hell I know so very fucking intimately.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: _Minsk, little helpers, jello and 16 others
J

Julgran

Enlightened
Dec 15, 2021
There's certainly little or no comfort for those who live for other people. I can't imagine the torment that is causing for you.

However you choose to proceed, know that we have your back. You are also welcome to stay and chat with us, if you change your mind.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: little helpers, GentleJerk, Journeytoletgo and 3 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Living is very painful. I could never stay alive just for other people, I can imagine that must be very hard. I know it is hard to carry on when you are suffering so much and it can be a dreadful feeling when things just get worse. I'm sorry you are going through this. Whatever happens, I wish you the best.

Reactions: _Minsk