• Hey Guest,

We will never comply with any of OFCOM's demands or any other nations censorious demands for that matter. We will only follow the laws of the land of which our server is located, which is the US.

Any demands for censorship or requests to comply with the law outside of the US will be promptly ignored.

No foreign laws or pressure will make us comply with anti-censorship laws and we will protect the speech of our members, regardless of where they might live in the world. If that means being blocked in the UK, so be it. We would advise that any UK member gets a VPN to browse the site, or use TOR.

However, today, we stand up these these governments that want to bully or censor this website.

Fuck OFCOM, and fuck any media organization or group that think it's cool or fun to stalk or bully people that suffering in this world.

Edit: We also wanted to address the veiled threats made against a staff member in the UK by the BBC in the news today. We are undeterred by any threats, intimination, by the BBC or by any other groups dedicated to doxxing and harassing our staff and members. Journalists from the BBC, CTV, Kansas Star, Daily Mail and many other outlets have continuiously ignored the fact that many of the people that they're interviewing (such as @leelfc84 on Twitter/X) and propping up are the same people posting addresses of staff members and our founders on social media. We show them proof of this and they ignore it and don't address it.They're all just as evil as each other, and should be treated accordingly. They do not care about the safety of our staff members, founders, or administrators, or even members, so why would they care about you?

Now that we have your attention, journalists, will you ever address this? You've given these evil people interviews, and free press.

qrlxzybea

qrlxzybea

Apr 10, 2023
idk if this post will be short or long but i'm just gonna write.
i have no job, no friends, not in education, i'm too scared to leave the house, i was recently diagnosed as autistic with adhd, but i desperately want to live a normal life and be able to do things i want like have a job, friends, go to university, be able to eat in restaurants, even just go on solo trips because i am an introvert, so i wouldn't mind that but i just can't do anything. i planned to go to university starting this september but didn't get accepted, i'm going to try again next year through a different way in which they give extra consideration to people whose studies have been disrupted which mine have for the past 3 years, so hopefully i get in. i had a concrete plan for the future if i got accepted and now it's ruined. i can't work because i won't be able to handle it or even leave the house, and even if i do manage it i won't be able to stick with it because of my adhd. i'm not using adhd as an excuse, it's a reason. my adhd is crippling and it qualifies as a disability.

anyway, that turned into a sort of background about me, but i really just wanna find people who also have no job, education or friends. what do you do all day? do you also want to have friends and an actual life or are you happy living the way you do? that i doubt, but please reply to this. i just want people to talk to

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: AbusedInnocent, 777puppy777, GoatHerder and 10 others
sadfemboy:(

sadfemboy:(

Jun 24, 2024
hi, welcome. i hope you manage to get into uni next round, but if im being honest education isn't important. i hope you're able to find work, it makes life a little bit more bearable than being all alone bedrotting.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: whywere, qrlxzybea and keymashhhh
keymashhhh

keymashhhh

Aug 18, 2024
My life is like this. Most of the time i just scroll through social media rotting my brain, listen to music or just think about how much mistakes i've made through my entire life. maybe sometime go outside for a walk if i have enough energy. I don't enjoy it even in 1% thats why im here and everyday im reliving the same day which just makes me sure that i should ctb in not so far away future

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: 777puppy777, GoatHerder, whywere and 3 others
lemonbunny

lemonbunny

daydreaming the pain away ☆.。.:*・°
Sep 9, 2023
what do you do all day? do you also want to have friends and an actual life or are you happy living the way you do?
i'm the same way, i desperately want to be a normal productive person with friends but im depressed at home . i usually just distract myself watching videos and drawing

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: whywere, qrlxzybea and keymashhhh
qrlxzybea

qrlxzybea

Apr 10, 2023
hi, welcome. i hope you manage to get into uni next round, but if im being honest education isn't important. i hope you're able to find work, it makes life a little bit more bearable than being all alone bedrotting.
thank you! education is my passion and to me it's one of the most important things to live for, but i've just never been good at it. hopefully i can find a small part time job after working through anxiety of the outside world because you're right, it'd be better
My life is like this. Most of the time i just scroll through social media rotting my brain, listen to music or just think about how much mistakes i've made through my entire life. maybe sometime go outside for a walk if i have enough energy. I don't enjoy it even in 1% thats why im here and everyday im reliving the same day which just makes me sure that i should ctb in not so far away future
i go for walks too maybe once every 1 or 2 months, but autumn and winters coming so hopefully it'll be more often. i hope you're able to find at least something to make you like living a bit more, just something small like a favourite snack or show to keep you around for longer. i wish u the best!
hope
i'm the same way, i desperately want to be a normal productive person with friends but im depressed at home . i usually just distract myself watching videos and drawing
hopefully we're able to find a way out soon and live how we truly want to, i hope things get better for u :)

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: lemonbunny and keymashhhh
genoke

genoke

Aug 13, 2024
i have no job, no friends, not in education, i'm too scared to leave the house, i was recently diagnosed as autistic with adhd, but i desperately want to live a normal life and be able to do things i want like have a job, friends, go to university, be able to eat in restaurants, even just go on solo trips because i am an introvert, so i wouldn't mind that but i just can't do anything. i planned to go to university starting this september but didn't get accepted, i'm going to try again next year through a different way in which they give extra consideration to people whose studies have been disrupted which mine have for the past 3 years, so hopefully i get in. i had a concrete plan for the future if i got accepted and now it's ruined. i can't work because i won't be able to handle it or even leave the house, and even if i do manage it i won't be able to stick with it because of my adhd. i'm not using adhd as an excuse, it's a reason. my adhd is crippling and it qualifies as a disability.

anyway, that turned into a sort of background about me, but i really just wanna find people who also have no job, education or friends. what do you do all day? do you also want to have friends and an actual life or are you happy living the way you do? that i doubt, but please reply to this. i just want people to talk to
I have also been reduced to agoraphoibic status, but then I just eat some legal CO weed, watch TV, and shitpost on reddit about my favorite shows or have serious discussion, about anything. I had fast and easy days. Good routine. Low anxiety. I play poker I don't need money but that isolates me completely.

Then I just got myself banned on reddit for making fun of some characters whatever and I got a warning and started screaming I did nothing wrong F U etc etc until I banned myself from all of reddit permanently. I'm so fucked up by it I'm a little disoriented and without my comfort shows and these forums and one friend who's married and has a perfect life. I was ok living my life on reddit cuz I could be seen and heard everyday with constant dopamine hits, alerts, quotes. Now. F***. The first week was like solitary confinement. I have extreme ocd and that's why I live this way. But without the mega forums about my favorite TV shows and sports, my life is no longer functional.

• Love
Reactions: GoatHerder and qrlxzybea
qrlxzybea

qrlxzybea

Apr 10, 2023
Have you looked into the clearing options?
i applied to one other university but didn't get accepted. i only did 2 alevels and got C's in both and did them homeschooled, i was meant to start uni last year but i dropped out of 2 colleges so haven't been in proper education since 2021 which is why i'll qualify for the disrupted studies thing at the uni i originally wanted to go to. i wouldn't do well at any other uni, i'd planned life around getting into that one bc i genuinely thought i would and i can't handle change well. i'm around 75% confident that i'll be able to get in through applying for 2025 though
I have also been reduced to agoraphoibic status, but then I just eat some legal CO weed, watch TV, and shitpost on reddit about my favorite shows or have serious discussion, about anything. I had fast and easy days. Good routine. Low anxiety. I play poker I don't need money but that isolates me completely.

Then I just got myself banned on reddit for making fun of some characters whatever and I got a warning and started screaming I did nothing wrong F U etc etc until I banned myself from all of reddit permanently. I'm so fucked up by it I'm a little disoriented and without my comfort shows and these forums and one friend who's married and has a perfect life. I was ok living my life on reddit cuz I could be seen and heard everyday with constant dopamine hits, alerts, quotes. Now. F***. The first week was like solitary confinement. I have extreme ocd and that's why I live this way. But without the mega forums about my favorite TV shows and sports, my life is no longer functional.
i kinda get it, if i got banned from twitter i would not be able to handle it

Reactions: genoke
W

whywere

Visionary
Jun 26, 2020
WELCOME and so nice having you here.

I hope that you find this site and everyone here to be so kind, caring and downright thoughtful in helping each other here.

Lots of hugs and well wishes and again, WELCOME!

Walter

• Love
Reactions: 3/4Dead, lemonbunny and qrlxzybea
qrlxzybea

qrlxzybea

Apr 10, 2023
WELCOME and so nice having you here.

I hope that you find this site and everyone here to be so kind, caring and downright thoughtful in helping each other here.

Lots of hugs and well wishes and again, WELCOME!

Walter
thanks so much walter!!!!!

• Love
Reactions: whywere
lamargue

lamargue

algernon
Jun 5, 2024
i'm more or less the same. i'm applying to university in the hopes of attending in 2025, though i don't think i'll be able to get in. my greatest desire at present is to be able to study full-time. without that, i'm nothing more than a hikikomori

• Love
Reactions: qrlxzybea
qrlxzybea

qrlxzybea

Apr 10, 2023
i'm more or less the same. i'm applying to university in the hopes of attending in 2025, though i don't think i'll be able to get in. my greatest desire at present is to be able to study full-time. without that, i'm nothing more than a hikikomori
me too! studying is one of my favourite things, i literally feel like my purpose is to just study and learn as much as possible. what are you wanting to study?

Reactions: lamargue
lamargue

lamargue

algernon
Jun 5, 2024
me too! studying is one of my favourite things, i literally feel like my purpose is to just study and learn as much as possible. what are you wanting to study?
law and philosophy, preferably. i'd like to do something which meshes with my current abilities. i feel like i would really enjoy an environment in which structures of habit are built around meeting study deadlines, which i think would be great motivation for someone like me. i've studied informally for a number of years after leaving school, so maybe university would help me get back on track. the question of whether or not i will be disciplined enough is always there, but for my current purposes i'd prefer if i simply enjoyed learning something that i am moderately passionate about

what are you thinking of studying?

qrlxzybea

qrlxzybea

Apr 10, 2023
law and philosophy, preferably. i'd like to do something which meshes with my current abilities. i feel like i would really enjoy an environment in which structures of habit are built around meeting study deadlines, which i think would be great motivation for someone like me. i've studied informally for a number of years after leaving school, so maybe university would help me get back on track. the question of whether or not i will be disciplined enough is always there, but for my current purposes i'd prefer if i simply enjoyed learning something that i am moderately passionate about

what are you thinking of studying?
that's so similar to the reasons i want to go to uni too, i've also studied informally for a few years and it would definitely help me to get back on track. i question that too, i dropped out of my last 2 schools so i'm scared it'll just happen again. we seem to have similar mindsets and situations!
i want to study philosophy and religion because i just love learning about the different perspectives of people and i love questioning things, especially humanity and life itself

Reactions: lamargue
EternalShore

EternalShore

Hardworking Lass who Dreams of Love~ 💕✨
Jun 9, 2023

Welcome! ^_^ I'm sorry that they didn't accept you~ :( You have to already dump sooo much money just to attend college, and they won't even let you! :/ sad~ :( best of luck with the extra consideration attempt tho! >:3 and yeah, I can kinda relate in regards to restaurants~ >_< I'm sure it's not as bad as yours but with so many people around, it just makes me feel awful! :(((
I wish your adhd could improve, and I'm sorry to hear you have autism~ :( both sound like awful things to have! :(
I have no friends either myself~ :( It sucks tons, and I'm so sorry you have to both deal with that and a complete lack of other prospects! :((( from what I've seen around here, many do want their situations in regards to all that to improve or don't and just want to NEET around all the time~

• Love
lamargue

lamargue

algernon
Jun 5, 2024
that's so similar to the reasons i want to go to uni too, i've also studied informally for a few years and it would definitely help me to get back on track. i question that too, i dropped out of my last 2 schools so i'm scared it'll just happen again. we seem to have similar mindsets and situations!
i want to study philosophy and religion because i just love learning about the different perspectives of people and i love questioning things, especially humanity and life itself
i remember attending one of the open days at my preferred university a while back. i had a discussion about philosophy with a third-year law student there. it made me realize that philosophical texts don't exist in a vacuum, despite how silly that sounds. that fact of finding truly like-minded people is very desirable to me

what sort of philosophy are you hoping to study?

qrlxzybea

qrlxzybea

Apr 10, 2023
Welcome! ^_^ I'm sorry that they didn't accept you~ :( You have to already dump sooo much money just to attend college, and they won't even let you! :/ sad~ :( best of luck with the extra consideration attempt tho! >:3 and yeah, I can kinda relate in regards to restaurants~ >_< I'm sure it's not as bad as yours but with so many people around, it just makes me feel awful! :(((
I wish your adhd could improve, and I'm sorry to hear you have autism~ :( both sound like awful things to have! :(
I have no friends either myself~ :( It sucks tons, and I'm so sorry you have to both deal with that and a complete lack of other prospects! :((( from what I've seen around here, many do want their situations in regards to all that to improve or don't and just want to NEET around all the time~
thank you for such a nice reply!!!!! yeah having autism and adhd isn't great, but there are some positives about both of them fortunately. NEET-ing around sucks, i'm not sure if you're also one, but i hope both of our situations improve in the near future and we're able to eat all our fav foods in public comfortably!! :)
i remember attending one of the open days at my preferred university a while back. i had a discussion about philosophy with a third-year law student there. it made me realize that philosophical texts don't exist in a vacuum, despite how silly that sounds. that fact of finding truly like-minded people is very desirable to me

what sort of philosophy are you hoping to study?
having like minded people around you seems like such an amazing thing, just someone to speak comfortably without being judged and be able to have very similar opinions on things, it's all i've ever needed and wanted.
i'm not sure what type of philosophy, but the modules i've seen and taken interest to is eastern philosophy, the philosophy of death, philosophy of psychiatry and studying different philosophical thinkers such as Nietszche, Kiergergaard and Descartes. i would study them now as a hobby but i don't have the motivation :/

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: EternalShore and lamargue
lamargue

lamargue

algernon
Jun 5, 2024
i'm not sure what type of philosophy, but the modules i've seen and taken interest to is eastern philosophy, the philosophy of death, philosophy of psychiatry and studying different philosophical thinkers such as Nietszche, Kiergergaard and Descartes. i would study them now as a hobby but i don't have the motivation :/
i'm the same, lol. i feel like i don't really have the energy to fully dissect their thoughts, and consequently see no point in reading those thinkers casually. at least that's how it was in the past. i think in philosophical practice you require some dialogue in order to distinguish inquiry from casual reading. when i'm giving certain ideas which irritate my doubt, it is only natural that i will look to certain forms of discourse in order to resolve these.
questions that aren't really constrained to a particular system, and those which contain sense, often give rise to this irritation of doubt, which necessitates that i proactively engage in the discourse rather than look to find ideas which already accord with my own. i think this form of dialogue is best found in speaking with like-minded people, as when you're trying to fulfill certain expectations that they may have of you

• Love
qrlxzybea

qrlxzybea

Apr 10, 2023
i'm the same, lol. i feel like i don't really have the energy to fully dissect their thoughts, and consequently see no point in reading those thinkers casually. at least that's how it was in the past. i think in philosophical practice you require some dialogue in order to distinguish inquiry from casual reading. when i'm giving certain ideas which irritate my doubt, it is only natural that i will look to certain forms of discourse in order to resolve these.
questions that aren't really constrained to a particular system, and those which contain sense, often give rise to this irritation of doubt, which necessitates that i proactively engage in the discourse rather than look to find ideas which already accord with my own. i think this form of dialogue is best found in speaking with like-minded people, as when you're trying to fulfill certain expectations that they may have of you
i don't really understand all of this fully but i agree with what i can understand! you're very well spoken and u'd be great at studying philosophy and putting ur own perspectives and opinions out there for ppl to hear, either verbal or written. you speak like a philosopher already. if you don't want to be a philosopher in the future, i'm certain you will excel in the subject either way!

lamargue

lamargue

algernon
Jun 5, 2024
i don't really understand all of this fully but i agree with what i can understand! you're very well spoken and u'd be great at studying philosophy and putting ur own perspectives and opinions out there for ppl to hear, either verbal or written. you speak like a philosopher already. if you don't want to be a philosopher in the future, i'm certain you will excel in the subject either way!
i enjoy philosophy, but unfortunately there isn't that much in it career-wise, aside from academic work or teaching positions. this is why i want to enter law, as it seems to nicely overlap with philosophy, depending on what you want to do.
in any case, i just mean that you're given motivation to work when posed with determinate problems to work with. it's better to have a target than to blindly shoot in the dark, hoping that you'll hit upon something. this is what gradually has begun to help me to study more. honestly, if you have a passion for something (as you seem to have), you will likely excel in it regardless of any circumstances. sheer love of a subject will often overpower magnitude of intellect, which was a realization that motivated me for quite a while, as i lack the latter completely lol

qrlxzybea

qrlxzybea

Apr 10, 2023
i enjoy philosophy, but unfortunately there isn't that much in it career-wise, aside from academic work or teaching positions. this is why i want to enter law, as it seems to nicely overlap with philosophy, depending on what you want to do.
in any case, i just mean that you're given motivation to work when posed with determinate problems to work with. it's better to have a target than to blindly shoot in the dark, hoping that you'll hit upon something. this is what gradually has begun to help me to study more. honestly, if you have a passion for something (as you seem to have), you will likely excel in it regardless of any circumstances. sheer love of a subject will often overpower magnitude of intellect, which was a realization that motivated me for quite a while, as i lack the latter completely lol
yeah you're right. a lot of people seem to think that if you want to study something that means you obviously want to have a career in it. people are more about things like pride, business and accumulation of wealth instead of pure interest and passion for something. i agree that the love of a subject is more important but even so i've not been able to make it happen. i studied psychology and sociology for 2 years and didn't get quite as good grades as i'd thought. i loved studying the subjects and learning about them but i didn't excel in them and got bored of them quite quickly. that happens with everything and i fear it'll happen in whatever i choose to study at university too. hopefully once i get my adhd meds they'll help with consistency and following through with things, but until then, i feel like i'll never excel in anything despite being fully passionate about it, as i've never excelled in anything before

VeryShy

VeryShy

Seriously disabled due to autism and schizophrenia
Jun 21, 2024
I would just like to wish you a warm welcome into the community. For me personally, this is the best site that I've found on the internet, I hope you'll find it useful as well.

• Love
lamargue

lamargue

algernon
Jun 5, 2024
yeah you're right. a lot of people seem to think that if you want to study something that means you obviously want to have a career in it. people are more about things like pride, business and accumulation of wealth instead of pure interest and passion for something. i agree that the love of a subject is more important but even so i've not been able to make it happen. i studied psychology and sociology for 2 years and didn't get quite as good grades as i'd thought. i loved studying the subjects and learning about them but i didn't excel in them and got bored of them quite quickly. that happens with everything and i fear it'll happen in whatever i choose to study at university too. hopefully once i get my adhd meds they'll help with consistency and following through with things, but until then, i feel like i'll never excel in anything despite being fully passionate about it, as i've never excelled in anything before
i'm the same, actually. i did really horribly in school, which convinced me for a long time that i just wasn't cut out for studying, or lacked the intellect to even approach it seriously. i also have adhd and i was unmedicated at that point, which definitely contributed to my failure in highschool. yeah, there's definitely more in terms of determining academic success, such as structures of habit, attention, discipline, etc.
i also have no reference for how well i would do at university, which scares me a lot honestly, as i haven't been in any academic setting for 2-3 years.

don't become too reliant on meds, though. meds certainly helped for a time, but there are other habits that probably need to be rectified in order for academic discipline to be developed. they certainly do help, though. in conjunction with structures of habit they are the most useful, however

• Love
eaturdirt

eaturdirt

Focused on healing 💭
Apr 14, 2024
Hi! I relate, I have no job, no school, no energy to hang out with friends (I don't think I genuinely have friends but my mom says I do lol) and I just tend to rot away in my room all day or talk to my little sister. I also would love to have a social life, a romantic partner, a normal job and normal education. I did get into a school I really wanted to go to but due to trauma I'm too scared and weak to even go to school. I really wish I was normal and like everybody else who doesn't struggle with mental health. I suffer from trauma, autism and borderline personality disorder. Because I spend so much time at home, I've tried to come up with new creative hobbies like crocheting and knitting. I also like to watch movies. If you'd ever like someone to talk to on this platform I'm here! I hope you'll enjoy your stay.

• Love
Reactions: whywere and qrlxzybea
qrlxzybea

qrlxzybea

Apr 10, 2023
i'm the same, actually. i did really horribly in school, which convinced me for a long time that i just wasn't cut out for studying, or lacked the intellect to even approach it seriously. i also have adhd and i was unmedicated at that point, which definitely contributed to my failure in highschool. yeah, there's definitely more in terms of determining academic success, such as structures of habit, attention, discipline, etc.
i also have no reference for how well i would do at university, which scares me a lot honestly, as i haven't been in any academic setting for 2-3 years.

don't become too reliant on meds, though. meds certainly helped for a time, but there are other habits that probably need to be rectified in order for academic discipline to be developed. they certainly do help, though. in conjunction with structures of habit they are the most useful, however
sorry for replying so late!! thank u for sharing your experiences it makes me feel less alone knowing there were others who failed education due to unmedicated/then undiagnosed adhd. can i ask what sort of things, if anything, you put in place to help you manage adhd? i'm not sure if you have anything helping it now other than medication, but if you have any suggestions i'd appreciate it bc nothing i've found works or is for people who struggle with procrastinating and short attention, not crippling adhd :/
Hi! I relate, I have no job, no school, no energy to hang out with friends (I don't think I genuinely have friends but my mom says I do lol) and I just tend to rot away in my room all day or talk to my little sister. I also would love to have a social life, a romantic partner, a normal job and normal education. I did get into a school I really wanted to go to but due to trauma I'm too scared and weak to even go to school. I really wish I was normal and like everybody else who doesn't struggle with mental health. I suffer from trauma, autism and borderline personality disorder. Because I spend so much time at home, I've tried to come up with new creative hobbies like crocheting and knitting. I also like to watch movies. If you'd ever like someone to talk to on this platform I'm here! I hope you'll enjoy your stay.
you seem like such a nice person! i like how you've tried to make your life a bit more enjoyable by picking up hobbies. i'd like to try knitting too, but i pick up a hobby and fail to be consistent with it so i just stopped doing anything. i have a younger sibling too who i talk to, but he's moving away to university in less than a month. so when he's gone, i'll have no one. i'd love to speak to talk to you i enjoy reading about/listening to other peoples lives and just what it's like to be someone else in this world! i'm not really sure how to message people here tho, when i figure it out i'd love to message you :)

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: whywere