D

defecivi

May 27, 2023
hi, I'm new to this forum and blah blah blah I'm not doing this shit, I'm just gonna be straight, i have no future, i don't even know what i want to be, i can't do jackshit because of my parents being shit and our economy getting absolutely fucked, my siblings are completely idiotic, and I'm basically just useless, infact, I'm so fucking stupid and useless that i can't even fucking think on a method to CTB, the closest thing to an actual method i thought was to collect like 3 lighters, break them and then chug the liquid, and i thought that like 30 minutes ago, I'm so tired of everything, im completely incompetent compared to everyone else, i just hate being here, probably most of the methods in here are out of my reach cuz either i don't have money to get the stuff, or there is not a place nearby, i just want to stop with this, please.

• Hugs
Reactions: NearlyIrrelevantCake, Praestat_Mori and CTB Dream
feder

feder

I'm more scarred more scarred than my wrist is.
Apr 13, 2023
I'm also having thoughts like that almost every day I know it's hard when your mind is constantly reminding you and telling you how useless you are. Problem is, if you resist it, it gets worse so I think it's best to accept the thoughts and feelings youre having and not try to ✨think positively✨or any of that bs at least it got easyer for me this way. Just feel your emotions without judgement. Hope this helps to ease your pain.

Reactions: defecivi and Praestat_Mori
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
Sometimes it helps already just to vent here. I wish you all the best and welcome to the forum!

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I hope that you eventually find the freedom you search for, it certainly does sound so tiring being trapped in that situation, I really wish that suicide is easier in this world, it's really unfortunate how we cannot just choose to exit existence in a straightforward way.

Reactions: defecivi