• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

mornings of nausea

mornings of nausea

Aug 9, 2023
what the title says, just looking for someone I can pm to review it for me. I tried to avoid wording that might unintentionally add to the mental and emotional burden but I don't want it to sound too detached either. I'm also worried it might be too casual at some parts, I don't want to undermine his pain. looking for brutal honesty!

• Hugs
Reactions: jordan6243
W

Whatshouldmynamebe

May 2, 2020
you can pm me!

• Love
Reactions: mornings of nausea
J

jordan6243

Sep 9, 2023
I feel the struggle. I've written a few to different people but I always scrap them because I have no idea how to write one.

• Love
Kompass

Kompass

x)
Aug 24, 2023
Im always open if you need help =)

• Love
mornings of nausea

mornings of nausea

Aug 9, 2023
I feel the struggle. I've written a few to different people but I always scrap them because I have no idea how to write one.
I get you. this is my 5th or so draft, words seem so insignificant once I look at them. I hope you're able to find the right words to leave behind <3 wishing you luck

• Love
Reactions: jordan6243