ReadyasEver

ReadyasEver

Elementalist
Dec 6, 2018
i was always an outdoor person. Living in the Midwest, there are always fields, rivers, lakes, and to explore. Go hunting every year with family and friends in the woods. Fishing, always a good time and cutting wood for the fireplace. Honestly, without the sun shining down on me or the wind blowing in my face, I'd be lost. Did not go hunting this year, just did not feel like it even though physically I could.
Today, brisk and cold as it is, I took a stroll down our road and then cut through the fields and woods. I just listened and watched, and took it all in. I felt completely at ease and in a peaceful state. I watched the birds, the squirrels, and a hawk soar overhead. I'm part of nature, it's in my DNA, I should return to it also. I think I know where I have to go now to complete this journey.
I hope all of you can also find your comfort spot, and I'll help you if I can. Peace Brothers and Sisters, we are of this earth and returning to it is what we should do.

Reactions: Smilla, MsM3talGamer, Susannah and 4 others
BeyondtheVeil

BeyondtheVeil

Nov 25, 2018
This really resonates with me. I've always felt like if and when I decide to choose my own exit point, I'd do it someplace in nature. Preferably with the sunshine beaming down on my face. The thought of my last moments on Earth in my physical body, being wrapped in nature's embrace gives me comfort. Just me and a dear old friend taking that grand journey home.

Reactions: Smilla and RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
Susannah

Susannah

Mage
Jul 2, 2018
I would like to die peacefully in the nature, far away from people, off the beaten track. I've always been facinated by the Midwest. Unfortually I live far north, in a small, cold country, near the capitol. I would probably be found, and that scares me.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals