• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Pipsqueak!

Pipsqueak!

hi there.
Jul 14, 2023
Hi everyone. Sorry for not posting much, I mostly lurk as I don't have much to say.

I originally wanted to CTB with a plastic bag and elastic bands but I decided to try partial hanging first.
I don't have any access to a rope and can't buy one because I live with my mother who is aware I'm suicidal. There's no way for me to buy one and explain it in some other way to her, not to mention she's really nosy so even I did buy one and hide it she would probably find it. So, here are my options:
  1. I have two belts that I want to somehow tie together and use my room door to hang from.
  2. Cables, the one I have now is a Chromebook charger (which I doubt can hold me. Female. I'm 5'3 and weight around 120 pounds. Although it's been awhile since I last checked my weight) but there are probably others lying around my house that I can take.
If there's any other everyday things around that you could hang yourself with, I'm definitely willing to hear them. Otherwise I just want to hear advice. Like, for those who have attempted, how bad was the exploding feeling in your head? And did you ever manage to pass out with a belt?

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: hi-okbye, Lifeis_Jouissance70 and flowers in the mist
hi-okbye

hi-okbye

7.7.2023<3
May 5, 2023
there's a lot of things you can hang from at home

- cables/chargers
- you can cut apart clothes and braid them together to make a rope (this can be done with any ropes you don't think are strong enough)
- shoelaces
- hoodie/jacket strings

before you do that, i'm just wondering, have you ever tried reaching out for help? there's a lot of people who can help you in a time like this if you just ask, it's not always as hopeless as it seems.
i wish you luck though, whatever you choose to do <3

Pipsqueak!

Pipsqueak!

hi there.
Jul 14, 2023
there's a lot of things you can hang from at home

- cables/chargers
- you can cut apart clothes and braid them together to make a rope (this can be done with any ropes you don't think are strong enough)
- shoelaces
- hoodie/jacket strings

before you do that, i'm just wondering, have you ever tried reaching out for help? there's a lot of people who can help you in a time like this if you just ask, it's not always as hopeless as it seems.
i wish you luck though, whatever you choose to do <3
Thanks for the advice. I've already tried to get help and nothing has worked.

• Hugs
Reactions: hi-okbye
hi-okbye

hi-okbye

7.7.2023<3
May 5, 2023
Thanks for the advice. I've already tried to get help and nothing has worked.
i get that, i've done the same. mental health care can be really bad in some places. i hope you find some peace soon, if you have any questions you can pm me :)