• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

R

Raichu

An old head on young shoulders
Jan 11, 2024
Has anyone been able to find their sweet spots? I tried with a belt but didn't black out.

Reactions: passivethought121 and Banan321
passivethought121

passivethought121

Student
Jun 11, 2023
Wishing you the best of luck. I also tried practicing with a belt. I can feel the artery, but I only get that "compressed airway" sensation.

26mmmm

Experienced
Feb 12, 2024
Has anyone been able to find their sweet spots? I tried with a belt but didn't black out.
I have with my fingers, didn't try with a rope tho.
I just press close to the bottom of my neck and almost pass out within like ten to twenty seconds, and thats with light pressure. I get it right almost every time, but I don't know how easy it would be with a rope.

Justnotme

Justnotme

I want to hang myself
Mar 7, 2022
I have with my fingers, didn't try with a rope tho.
I just press close to the bottom of my neck and almost pass out within like ten to twenty seconds, and thats with light pressure. I get it right almost every time, but I don't know how easy it would be with a rope.
Are you pressing on the place where the arteries are not yet diverging?
Or do you press on the place where the arteries go in two directions?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240228_152534.jpg
    Screenshot_20240228_152534.jpg
    437.4 KB · Views: 0

26mmmm

Experienced
Feb 12, 2024
Are you pressing on the place where the arteries are not yet diverging?
Or do you press on the place where the arteries go in two directions?
I don't know, probably the second. But I've also tried just below my jawline right now and got dizzy pretty quickly.
It's pretty easy, tho it might just be me.
Just place your hands on the back of your neck and your thumbs horizontally just besides that thing in the middle of your neck and grip fast and hard.
You should start feeling lightheaded in a few moments.