• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

W

wannago1936

Apr 15, 2022
How do you find the strength? I want to do this. I do. This site will help me. I just have to find the strength to end it.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Flying Away, waitingforrest and death137
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I feel like only you know when the right time is to leave this world. Suicide can be very difficult as we are programmed to survive, but I think that many people are able to overcome the SI when the pain of living gets to be unbearable and they get desperate. I do not really know the answer to the question though, as I am still here. I am trapped in this world as it is so hard to leave. I wish there was an option to fall asleep and never wake without having to go through the ctb process. I'm sorry for all the suffering that has brought you to this point and I wish you the best in whatever happens.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Flying Away, Hotsackage, 710 and 5 others
W

wannago1936

Apr 15, 2022
Love it. Thank you for your wisdom and encouragement. I'm with you, as far as falling asleep. I still don't understand any of abbreviations as I've only been on this website for a day, so I don't know what CTB means. However, I'm with you 100%|

• Hugs
Reactions: Foresight
Foresight

Foresight

Enlightened
Jun 14, 2019
This forum definitely won't give you strength to go but it might provide some solace while you go on this path on your own. I wish you clarity and comfort while you explore this choice. Well wishes.

• Love
Reactions: waitingforrest, CloseFriendofCamus, VoidDesirer22 and 1 other person
W

wannago1936

Apr 15, 2022
This forum definitely won't give you strength to go but it might provide some solace while you go on this path on your own. I wish you clarity and comfort while you explore this choice. Well wishes.
Thank you for the advice and well wishes. I just want things to be over. I'm exhausted.

• Hugs
Reactions: Foresight
O

outrider567

Visionary
Apr 5, 2022
Love it. Thank you for your wisdom and encouragement. I'm with you, as far as falling asleep. I still don't understand any of abbreviations as I've only been on this website for a day, so I don't know what CTB means. However, I'm with you 100%|
CTB means catch the bus
I feel like only you know when the right time is to leave this world. Suicide can be very difficult as we are programmed to survive, but I think that many people are able to overcome the SI when the pain of living gets to be unbearable and they get desperate. I do not really know the answer to the question though, as I am still here. I am trapped in this world as it is so hard to leave. I wish there was an option to fall asleep and never wake without having to go through the ctb process. I'm sorry for all the suffering that has brought you to this point and I wish you the best in whatever happens.
Nitrogen does just that, you just fall asleep and don't wake up--I took just 5 breath s from the plastic bag and my oxygen dropped from99 to 54 in just 30 seconds--any lower and you pass out--See the 'exit bag inert gas mega thread' here

Reactions: Capsicum_Corral and wannago1936
W

wannago1936

Apr 15, 2022
CTB means catch the bus

Nitrogen does just that, you just fall asleep and don't wake up--I took just 5 breath s from the plastic bag and my oxygen dropped from99 to 54 in just 30 seconds--any lower and you pass out--See the 'exit bag inert gas mega thread' here
Thank you! I'll look into this week. I have tons of time on my hands this week so this is perfect. Thank you so much!

its-about-time

its-about-time

nope
Mar 19, 2022
How… idk. Constant struggle. At some point you just choose to ignore the reasons that keep you alive. It's hard and shouldn't be rushed. I'm sorry. Love to you.

Reactions: wannago1936
O

outrider567

Visionary
Apr 5, 2022
Thank you! I'll look into this week. I have tons of time on my hands this week so this is perfect. Thank you so much!
You're welcome--I'm using a terry cloth sweat band(child size) around the throat to secure the plastic bag instead of the elaborate exit bag construction on the thread--Nitrogen Tank/Regulator/Flowmeter/Plastic tubing/plastic Turkey Bag,that's it--Make sure its a Filled Nitrogen tank, most places just send you empty ones

O

outrider567

Visionary
Apr 5, 2022
How do you find the strength? I want to do this. I do. This site will help me. I just have to find the strength

How do you find the strength? I want to do this. I do. This site will help me. I just have to find the strength to end it.
Google 'Making It With Chi doing an Exit Bag' if you're interested in that method--Then, you just need Nitrogen tank, regulator, flowmeter, turkey plastic bags, clear tubing

• Informative
Reactions: myopybyproxy and wannago1936
W

wannago1936

Apr 15, 2022
You guys are amazing!! Thank you all!

• Love
Reactions: myopybyproxy
M

myopybyproxy

flickerbeat \\ gibberish-noise
Dec 18, 2021
You guys are amazing!! Thank you all!
glad you found useful information :)

i believe information should be freely available and everyone has the right to do what they choose to their bodies - along with the right to life comes to right to reject that right

W

wannago1936

Apr 15, 2022
I'm so low. I'm not looking to throw a pity me party or nothing like that. I'm just so low. And desperate to find the easiest way to end it. I hate it here these days. I'm exhausted.

WorthlessTrash

WorthlessTrash

Worthless
Apr 19, 2022
Sadly, anyone who has that answer has already done the act so they cannot answer.

For me? I don't know why I haven't done it yet.