• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Status
Not open for further replies.
H

hydrangeacorp

Jan 25, 2024
If this breaks any of the forum rules, I apologise, it was just something I'm curious about. I'm aware it's not a great idea but I am so desperate that I don't really care about good ideas anymore.

Has there been any discussion / methods discussed here about the method of finding someone else to end your life for you, or does anyone know anything about it? I'm new here so I can't search. I'm aware it may have legal implications for the other person but I'm sure there would be people out there of a certain persuasion who would be open to just killing someone else and making sure no one ever found out about it.

I'm aware it could be an incredibly stupid idea and I wouldn't recommend it to anyone not as desperate as I am, but like I mentioned I'm past the point of caring.

Any opinions or input of any kind would be welcome as well.

Agon321

Agon321

I use google translate
Aug 21, 2023
Stupid idea.

You won't find any reasonable offer to kill you on the Internet.
Most of the offers are trolls, scams, services, etc.

If you live in a dangerous country, there are of course ways to solve this in unconventional ways, but I don't think that's what you want.
Also it is very dangerous for various reasons.

In short: forget about it.

Reactions: wyo777 and estadiare
T

ToMoveOn

Jun 16, 2024
I don't think you'll find anyone here with links to contract killers.

Ishihara99

Ishihara99

Jun 29, 2024
I was wondering the same thing years and years ago when the whole dark web thing was going on on the news.
As stupid as me and my mate were at the time we did some digging. Yes at that time - probz like 10 years ago or more - there were websites for that but who knows if they were actually legit or just a way to take your money. Prices were suspiciously low as well. No clue if that is still there somewhere. However, I highly doubt you can convince somebody to end you and get rid of evidence, if caught they would get charged. The only thing would be to have somebody in a pact like they kill you and then themselves. However that is not really plausible either.

Reactions: Daryl72
Linda

Linda

Jul 30, 2020
Sounds impractical to me. And even if it wasn't impractical, I think it would be a bad idea.

Reactions: Sylveon
DoubleUp8

DoubleUp8

Gambler
Dec 14, 2023
I sometimes think in the United States it wouldn't be that hard to get cops to kill me but then think what if they don't kill me and I end up being charged with felonies. I have that kind of luck.

Reactions: Linda
Status
Not open for further replies.