• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

R

RoseneHuron

Withering Away
Aug 26, 2020
I'm fairly new to this level of suicidal consideration and only started using this forum recently so I was wondering if there were any other places on the internet where one could safely (relatively anyways) find someone to ctb with.

• Love
Reactions: Samsara and The end !
The end !

The end !

Jan 11, 2021
Internet is a very risky place , sometimes instead of suicidal ppl , FBI contacts you

Upvote 1
R

RoseneHuron

Withering Away
Aug 26, 2020
Internet is a very risky place , sometimes instead of suicidal ppl , FBI contacts you
Definitely possible. Just seems like this is the only place that seems even the slightest bit viable.

• Love
Reactions: The end !
Upvote 0
Makko

Makko

Iä!
Jan 17, 2021
I wouldn't be that afraid of the authorities, but you're much more likely than not to run into some bored trolls or, worst case, someone with malicious intentions.

• Love
Reactions: Meditation guide and The end !
Upvote 1
R

RoseneHuron

Withering Away
Aug 26, 2020
I wouldn't be that afraid of the authorities, but you're much more likely than not to run into some bored trolls or, worst case, someone with malicious intentions.
Yeah no matter where you go looking if it's done publicly and online there is that risk. I guess I'm just looking for something that is similar to this forum, tight knit and small. I'm willing to accept the risks in that kind of a setting and I both trust my instincts and judgement enough that I won't miss any red flags that might arise.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: The end !
Upvote 0
FadingLight

FadingLight

Feb 7, 2021
Yeah no matter where you go looking if it's done publicly and online there is that risk. I guess I'm just looking for something that is similar to this forum, tight knit and small. I'm willing to accept the risks in that kind of a setting and I both trust my instincts and judgement enough that I won't miss any red flags that might aris
I've been looking all over for a place with a more serious tone. Too many trolls here tbh. A lot of the other sites have been taken down.

Last edited:
Reactions: taylor321 and Meditation guide
Upvote 0
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
Dangerous and unlikely to happen.

Although one thing I used to do was go to OMEGLE and type the tags "SUICIDE, KILL MYSELF" and start talking to random people who were as suicidal as me. I even made some friends I really trust in so it wouldn't be such a bad idea to look for partners there. (Be careful with simulates cameras, there are a bunch of them)

Upvote 0
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
In my opinion it's far better to come to terms with the idea that the only sure way is to do it alone.

Reactions: enuff and SpinTop555
Upvote 0