• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Alchemist

Alchemist

Warlock
Apr 3, 2019
I've been looking for a place that sells N in Mexico City, but I can't seem to find one. I can only see online sellers of dubious reputation. Has anyone here ever bought N on that city or all the places that sell it are near the frontier?

Reactions: Darkdreamer001 and letmeseethedeath
Johnnythefox

Johnnythefox

Que sera sera
Nov 11, 2018
I've been looking for a place that sells N in Mexico City, but I can't seem to find one. I can only see online sellers of dubious reputation. Has anyone here ever bought N on that city or all the places that sell it are near the frontier?
@dandan acquired it in Mexico but I don't recall where.

Reactions: Deleted member 4993, Darkdreamer001, dandan and 1 other person
Sick Boy

Sick Boy

Student
Oct 19, 2018
I live in Mexico,A does no ship domestically,so i tried to obtain N with the vets,but they all rejected me,they´re to afraid to sell it,because they can end up in jail or lose their Jobs,i´m starting to belive that those storys about "small villages" in Mexico where you can buy N,are fairy tales

• Aww..
Reactions: Darkdreamer001, Ἡγησίας, Deleted member 4288 and 5 others
JadedGray

JadedGray

Life Eternal
Jul 24, 2018
There are some places listed in the PPeH starting on pg. 293, but given what Sick Boy said I don't know how likely it is for them to sell it to you.

Reactions: Darkdreamer001 and Alchemist
Alchemist

Alchemist

Warlock
Apr 3, 2019
There are some places listed in the PPeH starting on pg. 293, but given what Sick Boy said I don't know how likely it is for them to sell it to you.
Yeah, I'm thinking the same, besides to my lack of means to travel reaching those places are too far away from me.

Reactions: Darkdreamer001
JadedGray

JadedGray

Life Eternal
Jul 24, 2018
Yeah, I'm thinking the same, besides to my lack of means to travel reaching those places are too far away from me.
Not to mention, you might have a difficult time finding these places unless you're familiar with the area. They might not like selling to tourists and non-locals anyways.

• Aww..
Alchemist

Alchemist

Warlock
Apr 3, 2019
Not to mention, you might have a difficult time finding these places unless you're familiar with the area. They might not like selling to tourists and non-locals anyways.
It should be easy to blend in, then again they sell thinking on Americans, so prices are expensive already, but on national currency it become prohibitively expensive.

JadedGray

JadedGray

Life Eternal
Jul 24, 2018
It should be easy to blend in, then again they sell thinking on Americans, so prices are expensive already, but on national currency it become prohibitively expensive.
I'm sure it's still cheaper than buying it from A. Plus, if you find someone willing to sell it to you, you don't have to worry about waiting and customs.

Alchemist

Alchemist

Warlock
Apr 3, 2019
I'm sure it's still cheaper than buying it from A. Plus, if you find someone willing to sell it to you, you don't have to worry about waiting and customs.
I'm hoping the same, the few sellers I found were pretty dubious. I'm just sick of not being able to at least have the choice for the moment to live.

JadedGray

JadedGray

Life Eternal
Jul 24, 2018
I'm hoping the same, the few sellers I found were pretty dubious. I'm just sick of not being able to at least have the choice for the moment to live.
To be honest, I would be too nervous to trust anyone that isn't listed in the PPeH. I know how you feel. Life has never given me any options and the only thing I can do now is CTB or stay in this perpetual limbo until things get even worse. Is N your only choice? It would probably be easier to get SN, although I also rather go with N.

Alchemist

Alchemist

Warlock
Apr 3, 2019
To be honest, I would be too nervous to trust anyone that isn't listed in the PPeH. I know how you feel. Life has never given me any options and the only thing I can do now is CTB or stay in this perpetual limbo until things get even worse. Is N your only choice? It would probably be easier to get SN, although I also rather go with N.
So far seems the best option. SN is too complex for me and the other methods seem painful or easy to fail.

These two sites are legit,i few weeks ago i called to the one in Guadalajara,Mexico,the problem is they only sell it with a medical prescription it cost about $17USD

Thanks, those seem legit places and easier to reach. I anything, getting a forged prescription should be easier.

Sick Boy

Sick Boy

Student
Oct 19, 2018
So far seems the best option. SN is too complex for me and the other methods seem painful or easy to fail.

Thanks, those seem legit places and easier to reach. I anything, getting a forged prescription should be easier.

You´re welcome!I don´t know how difficult might be to obtain a medical prescriptioni,i might go directly to the store,but i feel they´re going to reject me

Alchemist

Alchemist

Warlock
Apr 3, 2019
You´re welcome!I don´t know how difficult might be to obtain a medical prescriptioni,i might go directly to the store,but i feel they´re going to reject me
Depends how much of a friend you are with a doctor, most likely a vet in this case. But there's a place famous for forging documents like birth certificates or degrees.

Maksimka Ai

Maksimka Ai

Broken
Apr 26, 2019
I live in Mexico,A does no ship domestically,so i tried to obtain N with the vets,but they all rejected me,they´re to afraid to sell it,because they can end up in jail or lose their Jobs,i´m starting to belive that those storys about "small villages" in Mexico where you can buy N,are fairy tales
You upset me, I was planning to fly to Cancun in a month, can I really not buy N anywhere? I am ready to pay $ 1000 for two bottles, if only I could buy them
How about Peru?
you think it's easier to buy

Last edited:
Reactions: Darkdreamer001 and dandan
N

NOT

Experienced
Apr 16, 2019
Everyone has a price. I am sure you can get it for that kind of money. I wouldnt go to enormous city. But on this forum there were users from Mexico complaining they couldnt get it. However there were users from US reportedly buying in Mexico. Be sure to read reports of people who went to Mexico, Peru and Bolivia in Peacefull Pill handbook.

Reactions: Darkdreamer001 and Maksimka Ai
pane

pane

Hollow
Apr 29, 2019
Depends how much of a friend you are with a doctor, most likely a vet in this case. But there's a place famous for forging documents like birth certificates or degrees.

To my understanding, aren't medical prescriptions written on a special type of paper that has symbols/images embedded into it that makes it very difficult to forge?

Alchemist

Alchemist

Warlock
Apr 3, 2019
To my understanding, aren't medical prescriptions written on a special type of paper that has symbols/images embedded into it that makes it very difficult to forge?
So are medical licenses, school degrees and ID documents. I'd say a prescription would be piece of cake for those guys.

Reactions: Darkdreamer001 and lifeisbutadream
H

hamednova

I did it for the lulzs
Apr 22, 2019
So are medical licenses, school degrees and ID documents. I'd say a prescription would be piece of cake for those guys.
Hes alive! so you got the n?:hug:

N

NOT

Experienced
Apr 16, 2019
So how's Mexican vet prescription supposed to look like?

pane

pane

Hollow
Apr 29, 2019

Alchemist could you please name the site...or at least strongly hint at where to find them on the internet?

Alchemist

Alchemist

Warlock
Apr 3, 2019
Hes alive! so you got the n?:hug:
I haven't even try to ctb yet, so yeah lol. I haven't tried yet. Still on the planning stage.

In my experience they look like any other prescription except it says tge doctor is a vet.

Alchemist could you please name the site...or at least strongly hint at where to find them on the internet?

It's not so much of a website but a place. The street of Santo Domingo aka Santo Domingo's university is know to have people who make forged documents.

pane

pane

Hollow
Apr 29, 2019
"It's not so much of a website but a place. The street of Santo Domingo aka Santo Domingo's university is know to have people who make forged documents. "

Thank you for the clarification, Alchemist.

N

NOT

Experienced
Apr 16, 2019
So it's a secret then. :hug:
This seems like a good site to order from if you are in the US.
Pisabental
You can fake the perscription, but import invoice is gonna write exactly what you are buying.

Last edited:
Reactions: Darkdreamer001, Etherealdignity333 and dandan
dandan

dandan

One more attempt on life.
Feb 18, 2019

I never seen one,

they are called
"Quantified prescription"
Receta Cuantificada - they are individually serialized.... some thing like that, like real security

Sick Boy

Sick Boy

Student
Oct 19, 2018
You upset me, I was planning to fly to Cancun in a month, can I really not buy N anywhere? I am ready to pay $ 1000 for two bottles, if only I could buy them

you think it's easier to buy

A month ago i called to a vet in playa del Carmen Cancun,a woman vet answered the pone,i ask her about the N,and she rejeted me,even if you find a vet in a small village willing to sell it,it´s going to be difficult to find the two full bottles,they usually sell half empty bottles

Attachments

• 182-0.jpg
    182-0.jpg
    69.8 KB · Views: 91
Last edited:
  • Aww..
Reactions: Darkdreamer001 and Maksimka Ai
Maksimka Ai

Maksimka Ai

Broken
Apr 26, 2019
It feels like this fucking life is laughing, as if she herself wants to kill me first by raping, fucking I can no longer