• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

E

EveSerene

Jul 5, 2020
Hello

Does anyone know how to get a helium tank in France? Is the helium sold in Europe for balloons pure enough, and where can one find the equipment required?
It seems that most resources on inert gas asphyxiation only apply to US or UK residents. I haven't really found reliable info in french.

thank you :)

Reactions: WearyOfStruggling
sophie.zzz

sophie.zzz

Oct 10, 2019
Hello,

I don't really know about helium but I'm french too, if you want we can talk about that.
Did you buy the french version of PPH ? It would certainly help you.
I would like to PM you but you are not already authorized to (i think you have to contribute more on the forum, i think you have to write at least 5 messages).

Reactions: EveSerene
A

Aap

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020
No clue about the EU, but nitrogen and argon are also inert gases.

E

EveSerene

Jul 5, 2020
Hello,

I don't really know about helium but I'm french too, if you want we can talk about that.
Did you buy the french version of PPH ? It would certainly help you.
I would like to PM you but you are not already authorized to (i think you have to contribute more on the forum, i think you have to write at least 5 messages).
Thanks a lot for replying! I can PM you myself when I am authorized. I haven't bought the handbook yet because it is kind of expensive and Ive already spent quite some money attempting to ctb. Do you already have a method?

Last edited:
sophie.zzz

sophie.zzz

Oct 10, 2019
Thanks a lot for replying! I can PM you myself when I am authorized. I haven't bought the handbook yet because it is kind of expensive and Ive already spent quite some money attempting to ctb. Do you already have a method?

You can PM me when it would be possible ! More easy to talk about that through PM !