• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

mayhem

mayhem

dysphoria. delusion. despair.
Feb 23, 2023
So I don't really remember which ED forum it was posted on but someone had posted a link of this website where you would enter your current weight and your planned calorie intake and it would show you how much you'll weigh day by day. Also you could enter your calorie goal as low as you'd like, it wouldn't give any errors saying like "enter a number higher than x, it's dangerous" or something.

Like I used to enter my current weight (50 kg for example) and for my calorie intake I would enter like 300 kcals and it would show you a table typed out day by day of how much you will weigh and I remember it would go as low as like 20 kg on the following days. (I think you could also enter negative calories)

And it would go like this:
Day 1: 50 kg
Day 2: 48.7 kg
Day 3: 47.3 kg
Day 34: 27.8 kg
and so on
(I made up the numbers but it was something similar to this)

So basically I'm trying to find that website again (or something similar) so if any of you know which site I'm talking about please please please help me.

Lastly, I'm really sorry for not being able to remember solid info but this is all i could remember about the website. Hopefully one of you guys know what I'm referring to. Thank you!

mayhem

mayhem

dysphoria. delusion. despair.
Feb 23, 2023
Do you mean this?
holy shit! yup this is it. i had spent my high school years looking at this website, changing variables so idk why i couldn't remember the name lol but thanks a lot

• Hugs
Reactions: Yarani