• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

S

shinigami_1992

Jun 16, 2024
Will it be possible to post here some of my dillemas and conerns to help me navigate my life situation as nhs has been useless and life derailing insitution and I want to save whatever I am able to save from my wrecked life and health.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: rottedfukkup and LoiteringClouds
R

rottedfukkup

May 30, 2024
i hope u can talk about that i get stuck navigating situations its maybe u can talk here someone to help do u feel trapped im uk as well i maybe can help but im also not sure navigating i will try

i read ur thread that was under here i know nhs like u do and uk care as a whole i proberly cant help but i know those horrors they destroy ur soul im sorry its worse than death after unreprairable and never any justice never ownership of how they treat humans here i most likely cant give u any advice but i know u hurt i know how its wrong and how no justice or fairness feels im sorry u are living with this

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: shinigami_1992