theguineapigking

theguineapigking

Useless piece of trash
Dec 5, 2019
I've wanted to die for so long. I've lived for my family. I have many medical issues and bad luck. Real bad luck. I'm not exaggerating. I have some soldering skills. Cool right? NOO. Bad luck always happens. One little goddamn thing always goes wrong. I gave up for a while. Well tonight,my iPad got messed up with charging. I went to take it apart and now part of the touchscreen doesn't work. Of course it happens to me again! I suck at everything and this has set me over the edge! My iPad only got damaged because of a shoddy product plugged into it(accessory fan).

Now I have had it! Bad luck doesn't ever end. Fuck life. Fuck the universe!!! Fuck me :(

Edit: Sorry for the rant. Im just losing my mind. It was so stupid to rant. I don't even know why I did.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: highlyvolatile, Inferdan and Indieblue
J

jgm63

Visionary
Oct 28, 2019
Sorry you're having a bad time of it....

Not too sure what the solution is, but you can talk to us if it helps....

:heart:
I've wanted to die for so long. I've lived for my family. I have many medical issues and bad luck. Real bad luck. I'm not exaggerating. I have some soldering skills. Cool right? NOO. Bad luck always happens. One little goddamn thing always goes wrong. I gave up for a while. Well tonight,my iPad got messed up with charging. I went to take it apart and now part of the touchscreen doesn't work. Of course it happens to me again! I suck at everything and this has set me over the edge! My iPad only got damaged because of a shoddy product plugged into it(accessory fan).

Now I have had it! Bad luck doesn't ever end. Fuck life. Fuck God. Fuck the universe!!! Fuck me :(

Edit: Sorry for the rant. Im just losing my mind. It was so stupid to rant. I don't even know why I did.
On the plus side, you can use it as a coaster now, for putting cups of tea on..... :sunglasses:

There's always a plus side !!

(actually, I guess you could take it to a repair shop, if it's worth the expense)

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: highlyvolatile, LivideLamb and theguineapigking
mesohappy

mesohappy

Cat piss sammich??
Jan 10, 2020
You sound like me yesterday..I had been having a lot better/hopeful attitude as of late,and two minor disappointments came up(a mistake I made on some paperwork,and batteries dying on my camera as I was trying to import pictures)and I flew into a rage punched my desk and hurt my knuckle and went to thinking "I might as well just fucking end it,Im doing all this for nothing,Im shit,everything is shit."

After some rest I feel kind of dumb about everything.I hope your mood improves and a string of luck comes your way.Have a good morning/day where ever you are.

• Hugs
Reactions: highlyvolatile, LivideLamb and theguineapigking
CuddleHug

CuddleHug

Back, but with less enthusiasm. Hugs~
Feb 22, 2020
My iPad only got damaged because of a shoddy product plugged into it(accessory fan).
See, even you know it was not your fault. You don't suck, you even tried to fix it yourself! No one who tries their best can suck in my opinion. The situation sucks for sure, but you'll get over it.

I'm here if you want to vent more. It's never stupid to vent. Hugs~ :heart:

• Hugs
Reactions: highlyvolatile, mesohappy and theguineapigking