K

Kukubananas

Feb 3, 2019
I finally took the plunge and ordered SN. Should be here in 2 days. Not easy - it's no longer on Amazon Canada and I was afraid to order from some random website. Ended up ordering from Loudwolf and shipping to the states. Will cross the border (thank god I live in a border city).

So my question now is DMSO method or antiemetic? What are your opinions for each and why? Also where would you start for looking for each? Found some on Amazon but not entirely convinced that's the cheapest method.

K

Kazilium

Feb 24, 2019
For me, it was easier to get Metroclopramide, the antiemetic. The DMSO seems really shady.

Reactions: Salvacion
K

Kukubananas

Feb 3, 2019
For me, it was easier to get Metroclopramide, the antiemetic. The DMSO seems really shady.
Just wondering - what made it easier? It seems harder to get the antiemetics, where did you get them, online or doctors?

Minudah

Minudah

Stupid
Dec 3, 2018
Why would you get DMSO when you can get antiemetics? DMSO is less tested, more strict about no water, burns your mouth, and is probably the foulest tasting thing there is. Going with antiemetics and water is better in pretty much every way

Reactions: Kukubananas
K

Kazilium

Feb 24, 2019
Just wondering - what made it easier? It seems harder to get the antiemetics, where did you get them, online or doctors?
Pharmacy. In my area at least, the pharmacists know my family and it's like, as long as you pay for your meds I can give ya mostly anything. That's how I get my DXM too. That doesn't mean I can get like, opioids or such.Or another trick that I learned, go to a 24/7 pharmacy around 10-11 pm if you have one. I mean, it's an emergency, X family member is barfin their guts out, you NEED the pills. (idk worked for me couple of times)

K

Kukubananas

Feb 3, 2019
Pharmacy. In my area at least, the pharmacists know my family and it's like, as long as you pay for your meds I can give ya mostly anything. That's how I get my DXM too. That doesn't mean I can get like, opioids or such.Or another trick that I learned, go to a 24/7 pharmacy around 10-11 pm if you have one. I mean, it's an emergency, X family member is barfin their guts out, you NEED the pills. (idk worked for me couple of times)

That's good advice. And your very lucky! Thank you