PlushieLover

PlushieLover

XII - THE HANGED MAN
Mar 24, 2021
It's over, I don't care about anything anymore. I just ruined one more relationship again and it's okay it doea not matter at all. Nothing matters! My mom does not matter, my little brother does not matter, my friends don't matter, my grandma does not matter, my family does not matter, I don't matter, nothing matters guys!!! I FINALLY FEEL IT! I DON'T CARE ANYMORE I'M SO FUCKING HAPPY! I DON'T EVEN CARE ABOUT MY EX GIRLFRIEND ANYMORE!

I'm crying and laughing, it does not matter, I'll broke a promise, I don't care, it does not matter anyway. I don't care about anyone or anything anymore. I feel like shit but I'm so happy and excited I just lost my mind.

I'm glad that this suffering will be over soon.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: burglarlydante, demuic, miserableforever and 11 others
A_miStake_of_NATURE

A_miStake_of_NATURE

I wish no one had to CTB..........
Aug 14, 2020
It must be nice, to finally be able to let go and stop feeling anything. I'm not sure what I should say here….. I'm sorry you got to the point where not having any feelings actually makes you feel good. I hope you're gonna be okay :heart: :heart: :heart:

• Love
Reactions: WrongPlaceWrongTime, burglarlydante, demuic and 3 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I understand it must be a relief to not care about anything anymore. It is true that nothing matters and everything is meaningless, but in my case I still care too much. I hope you find the peace you are looking for.

• Love
Reactions: WrongPlaceWrongTime, burglarlydante, demuic and 3 others
A

apathetic.

Shy
Aug 22, 2021
I'm glad there's an end to our suffering. Life has no inherent meaning. Its ok to put yourself first.

• Love
Reactions: burglarlydante, demuic, Maaizr and 2 others
demuic

demuic

Life was a mistake
Sep 12, 2020
I am getting closer and closer to this point everyday. I hope you get what you desire.

• Hugs
Reactions: PlushieLover
burglarlydante

burglarlydante

Apr 30, 2020
I understand what you're going through bruh, I've already felt it
Life has no meaning and purpose
besides suffering, btw your pain and effort to fight that is meaningless too
like everything in this sh*t, so the path we have to take is to find peace, the way we feel better, like me I feel better in ctb'n as soon as I could. Cuz nothing I do will matter at all and there is no "other side" when we die
this is religious bullshit!
So I'm happy you finally can find a way to get your peace bruh. Cheers <3

• Love
ChobaniFlipSmores

ChobaniFlipSmores

Hakuna matata?
Jul 28, 2021
I get it, not caring about anything. It's impossible to actually move forward when there's nothing to motivate you and keep you here.

Conversely, it's best to make a decision about CTB when you're not super manic. Drop a PM if you want to talk & vent

• Love