Wishfulthought

Wishfulthought

Jul 6, 2020
Hello, this is going to be my first post after lurking for a little bit. So long story short.. I want to die, like many do here. I have no desire to grow older, I see no future for myself and I've come to terms with the grief I will cause to my close family and boyfriend, but it doesn't really matter to me.. i'll (hopefully) be dead. I had an appointment with the mental health team today and they basically shoved a load of leaflets at me, told me to restart my meds and fucked me off to the doctors again. I had been holding on to this appointment, I stupidly still had hope that something might be of some help to me but its just made me realise how deep I really am into this black hole.. I don't know. Anyway I've ordered my SN. I'm in the UK so fingers crossed I've done it right and all goes okay.. should arrive late September. I'm okay with the wait, gives me time to get things in order and spend time with family. A bit worried that my mum might wonder what I've ordered but I'm going to order something else (some clothes or something? Idk) to try and cover up what I've ordered? If that makes any sense.. anyway sorry for the ramble if you've read this far. I shall now go study Stan's guide and begin the mission of acquiring all the other shit I need to free me from this shitty world peacefully (fingers crossed).

• Hugs
Reactions: Georgiana Darcy, fat feet, FinalDestination and 6 others
Deleted member 19654

Deleted member 19654

Working towards recovery.
Jul 9, 2020
Welcome to the forum. You're allowed to ramble as much as you like. I'm sorry you've been let down by mental health services here in the UK. It happens way to often and I wish that there was more they could do for people.

Reactions: mahakaliSS_MahaDurga and Wishfulthought
Wishfulthought

Wishfulthought

Jul 6, 2020
Welcome to the forum. You're allowed to ramble as much as you like. I'm sorry you've been let down by mental health services here in the UK. It happens way to often and I wish that there was more they could do for people.

Thank you. I still stupidly had hope and rang the GP to see if they'd speak to me today.. can't get in for at least 2 weeks. I suppose I can wait that long but I've given up hope at this point. Would be a bonus if the SN turns up early ha.

Reactions: Deleted member 19654
Deleted member 19654

Deleted member 19654

Jul 9, 2020
Thank you. I still stupidly had hope and rang the GP to see if they'd speak to me today.. can't get in for at least 2 weeks. I suppose I can wait that long but I've given up hope at this point. Would be a bonus if the SN turns up early ha.
Cuts to the NHS and recently because of covid, waiting times have increased unfortunately. It's made life even more annoying and difficult. It's worth going to the GP and just see what they have to say and if there's anything they can do.

Reactions: Wishfulthought
LostandTired

LostandTired

Jul 24, 2020

Once you read Stan's guide and other SN resources you will know some other meds while not required but would assist you greatly, is prescription only. So 2 weeks is more than enough time to get a story together for your GP.

Reactions: Wishfulthought
U

Ulisses

Arcanist
Feb 21, 2020
then a question. SN is banned in England? how did you manage to buy?

Deleted member 19654

Deleted member 19654

Jul 9, 2020
You order it online and it comes from countries like Ukraine/Russia. There's the risk of customs getting involved but most people seem to get their SN okay.

Reactions: Deleted member 4993
IBreathButNoMoreLive

IBreathButNoMoreLive

My Time Is Up
Aug 20, 2020
You order it online and it comes from countries like Ukraine/Russia. There's the risk of customs getting involved but most people seem to get their SN okay.
Hello I'm a newbie too I have found a supplier but I am in Australia and
a little concerned about customs too!
But I have a cover story prepared & I do have Pethadine ampoules & blood pressure tabs available too as another option to CTB but prefer SN if I can get it successfully I will be

T

TJuk

Student
Feb 8, 2020
I've got SN and in UK it was from UK seller also it's perfectly fine to own. It is used for curing meat

Deleted member 19654

Deleted member 19654

Jul 9, 2020
But I have a cover story prepared & I do have Pethadine ampoules & blood pressure tabs available too as another option to CTB but prefer SN if I can get it successfully I will be
There was another Australian user on here that had issues with ordering SN. They had officers knocking on their door

Reactions: Deleted member 4993 and IBreathButNoMoreLive
IBreathButNoMoreLive

IBreathButNoMoreLive

My Time Is Up
Aug 20, 2020
There was another Australian user on here that had issues with ordering SN. They had officers knocking on their door
Really oh well too late I just ordered mine .... I just decided my story is good enough & I would just give it a go
Thank you letting me know I do appreciate all advice

N

Nurse T

Student
Aug 23, 2020
I've got SN and in UK it was from UK seller also it's perfectly fine to own. It is used for curing meat
Are you able to say how? I'm also in uk, I'm in so much pain emotionally and can't go on much longer, but to ease my guilt on others I really want it to be peaceful and painless. Thanks

T

TJuk

Student
Feb 8, 2020
Are you able to say how? I'm also in uk, I'm in so much pain emotionally and can't go on much longer, but to ease my guilt on others I really want it to be peaceful and painless. Thanks
I went on a popular selling site

Reactions: Deleted member 4993 and Wishfulthought
Wishfulthought

Wishfulthought

Jul 6, 2020

Whether it gets here smoothly or not is another question I guess but I ordered online from a Ukraine seller, wasn't that hard to find. Was a bit more expensive than what I've seen previously advertised but seems a lot of other sellers willing to ship to the UK have vanished (although people have said they often pop back up after a couple of weeks).

Reactions: FinalDestination and Ulisses
F

fat feet

Throw away.
Sep 1, 2020

This seems to be getting more confusing than I expected. I can no longer fathom taking care of things in my life to survive and I have to read up on how to do this. I can barely follow these threads. FFF that is my AB for FUCK FUCK FUCK!

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Deleted member 4993 and IBreathButNoMoreLive