imsotired35

imsotired35

She/her
Apr 6, 2024
NEET for 10+ years and mostly stuck at home because of anxiety. Will probably not be able to hold down a job even part time. Still passively suicidal and believe I will die at my own hands when the time is right…but I have been getting out more, doing more things. Even though they are only small. It feels nice.

• Love
Reactions: DeusVult, blackwidow, BoulderSoWhat and 2 others
P

Praying 4 a Miracle

Sep 22, 2024
One foot in front of the other, that's all it takes! If you feel you'd like to try some part time employment, they are ALWAYS looking for school bus drivers! It's fun, rewarding, and they give you free training and class B license.

Reactions: imsotired35 and BoulderSoWhat
Hero Remeer

Hero Remeer

Sep 22, 2024
I'm glad you're making progress, stay calm and don't put pressure on yourself. I think that as people we generally function in cycles and therefore going backwards and forwards is part of that.
I would like to get in touch with you to chat. Sometimes I think that the life of a NEET would be excellent for me and I would like to know your experience with it. It may change my perspective, so I look forward to your response.
Regards, be well.

Reactions: imsotired35 and BoulderSoWhat
BoulderSoWhat

BoulderSoWhat

Aug 29, 2024
NEET for 10+ years and mostly stuck at home because of anxiety. Will probably not be able to hold down a job even part time. Still passively suicidal and believe I will die at my own hands when the time is right…but I have been getting out more, doing more things. Even though they are only small. It feels nice.
That's excellent! What things do you like to do? An adventure for me is as simple as going to a new coffee shop I haven't been to before. Lol, it's small and simple, but I like it so it's good for me 😊☕

Reactions: imsotired35
imsotired35

imsotired35

She/her
Apr 6, 2024
One foot in front of the other, that's all it takes! If you feel you'd like to try some part time employment, they are ALWAYS looking for school bus drivers! It's fun, rewarding, and they give you free training and class B license.
I would like to be employed. The reason I'm not is because of my autism and I struggled for a long time with mental health in general. I've been looking for some smaller jobs lately that I would like to try even if I don't last long.
That's excellent! What things do you like to do? An adventure for me is as simple as going to a new coffee shop I haven't been to before. Lol, it's small and simple, but I like it so it's good for me 😊☕
I enjoy coffee shops and going for walks, going shopping instead of buying everything I need online. I started swimming too which has been nice
I'm glad you're making progress, stay calm and don't put pressure on yourself. I think that as people we generally function in cycles and therefore going backwards and forwards is part of that.
I would like to get in touch with you to chat. Sometimes I think that the life of a NEET would be excellent for me and I would like to know your experience with it. It may change my perspective, so I look forward to your response.
Regards, be well.
Feel free to send me a message :) I was not NEET by choice so my experience may be different to yours but I also very much understand those who wish to be NEET for whatever reason.

Reactions: Hero Remeer