Reflection

Reflection

One last hurrah
Sep 12, 2024
Took a lot of time but I no longer dread thinking about it, I've come to accept that it is by far least evil option I have in case things don't pan out, it's kind of liberating in a way.

Meanwhile, I've also somewhat made peace with my ex girlfriend as well, and was finally able to let go of any negative emotions I had towards her. We're on speaking terms again, which considering how bad things had gotten lately, is something at least.

Despite any bad things that happened between us I still love her and hope she would see the good between us again and that we could reconcile someday...Though whatever happens, I have nothing to regret.

• Hugs
Reactions: etherealspring, max_vader2, BlackEyedDog and 9 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I wish you the best in what you decide.

• Love
Reactions: s.s.scriptties and Reflection
B

babouflo201223

Student
Aug 18, 2024
Cela m'a pris beaucoup de temps, mais je n'ai plus peur d'y penser, j'ai fini par accepter que c'est de loin l'option la moins mauvaise que j'ai au cas où les choses ne se passeraient pas comme prévu, c'est en quelque sorte libérateur.

Entre-temps, j'ai aussi fait la paix avec mon ex-petite amie et j'ai enfin pu me débarrasser de toutes les émotions négatives que j'avais envers elle. Nous nous parlons à nouveau, ce qui, compte tenu de la tournure que les choses ont prise ces derniers temps, est au moins quelque chose.

Malgré toutes les mauvaises choses qui se sont produites entre nous, je l'aime toujours et j'espère qu'elle verra à nouveau le bien entre nous et que nous pourrons nous réconcilier un jour... Mais quoi qu'il arrive, je n'ai rien à regretter.
I'm happy for you. My girlfriend left for a new life without me 10 months ago and I feel despair since then. I'm still in love with her, fot nothing of course because she broke all the links between us and there is no way for me to speak with her or to write a letter or something like that, I even don't know her new address. I will die with many many regrets. At least you have no regrets and you have even a peace of hope, it's wonderful. Very very happy for you !

• Hugs
Reactions: Reflection
max_vader2

max_vader2

Aug 27, 2024
I wish I had your determination.

But I admire that you and your ex had a peaceful closure. It's gonna be better for both

Reactions: Reflection
Reflection

Reflection

One last hurrah
Sep 12, 2024
I'm happy for you. My girlfriend left for a new life without me 10 months ago and I feel despair since then. I'm still in love with her, fot nothing of course because she broke all the links between us and there is no way for me to speak with her or to write a letter or something like that, I even don't know her new address. I will die with many many regrets. At least you have no regrets and you have even a peace of hope, it's wonderful. Very very happy for you !
Thank you for the kind words and I'm extremely sorry that she had to do you like that. But hey, whatever happens at the very least I hope you can get rid of any regrets you may have; I think that whatever is bound to happen will happen and that everything is determined and is outside our control, even if you were to go back in time you wouldn't have chosen any other paths or actions than the ones you've already gone through.

Still I hope we all can find a peace in the end that doesn't involve ctb, and even if it comes to that at least we would have done all we could.

Reactions: babouflo201223
B

babouflo201223

Student
Aug 18, 2024
Merci pour ces mots gentils et je suis extrêmement désolé qu'elle ait dû te faire ça. Mais bon, quoi qu'il arrive, j'espère au moins que tu pourras te débarrasser de tous les regrets que tu pourrais avoir ; je pense que tout ce qui doit arriver arrivera et que tout est déterminé et hors de notre contrôle, même si tu devais revenir en arrière dans le temps, tu n'aurais pas choisi d'autres chemins ou actions que ceux que tu as déjà suivis.

J'espère néanmoins que nous pourrons tous trouver une paix à la fin qui n'implique pas le ctb, et même si cela arrive, au moins nous aurons fait tout ce que nous pouvions.
Thank you. About regrets, no, they will follow me for ever. If I could come back to the past, I will try to change many things. It's impossible, I know that. Too late is too late.