FractalTears

FractalTears

Feb 4, 2022
At some point in my life things started to break, it impacted me quite a bit. I've noticed how things got harder, relationships started to fall apart and got harder to maintain.
I remember how easy it used to be to be a functional human being, it's nothing compared to now, now it feels like running on a railroad with handbreaks being on, it doesn't feel healthy either. Life got so stuck, it has all become an exhausting journey.
Life has become an downward spiral, it doesn't even feel like i can change the path anymore.
I attract chaos and humiliating experiences into my life and I can't do much about it.
There's simply not much positive in my life to focus on. I used to focus on the positive and it was a great help to get into a good mood, many people don't realize how important it is to be happy in life. Depressed and struggling people attract mostly bad things in life like bullies and such. It's a sad thing that people who would need help the most are those who get the opposite. At least that has been my experience so far.

I no longer feel it's possible to change my path, i believe it just had to come to this. This simply is life. I won't try to resist my life to get worse anymore, to me it seems like a waste of time, i feel like fighting against something bigger than me. I tried as hard as i could, yet i keep on getting negative feedback from my stepfamily, I don't think they care either to be honest, still, i find it depressing that their opinion has such an impact on me.

I hope my life will get a little bit easier when i start to no longer care, i wanted to end my life since i was a kid anyway, maybe its just the fate of some people, so why should i try to fight against it.
Thanks for reading, its nice to have a place where people can share and write down their thoughts and feelings.

• Hugs
Reactions: depressedmaniac, AloneInCollege, Marine and 2 others
jimmy7754

jimmy7754

I just want to be myself again
Dec 15, 2021
I can relate to this feeling.. I have this dialogue in my head right now.. I have had so many toxic relationships… I am 32 now and I am relieved that I don't have kids.. this is one step to make things easier for yourself.. I am making 20-30k a year and suffer extreme mania in the mornings.. suicide is so hard to rationalize.. doesn't seem possible but the pain can get so bad and unbearable especially when you see others have what you want or wanted.. even if it's temporary for them.. lately some days are becoming worse than others..

Reactions: FractalTears
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I'm sorry that everything is so hopeless, I know that it is hard to carry on when you are tired of living and I understand that it is awful when things just get worse. I also see suicide as my fate, in my case I have never wanted to live, I am simply not meant for this world. I wish you the best in whatever you decide to do and I hope that you find relief from your suffering.

• Love
Reactions: Forever Sleep and FractalTears