• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Professor K

Professor K

your eyes vacant and stained
Feb 9, 2023
CONTEXT
My chosen method is train decapitation: laying on the ground, my neck on a rail, head faced towards the sky as it is the last view I desire to contemplate.
But it comes with a few issues and concerns.

My spot, the best I could find might be a little problematic but I don't want to give up on it.
The railway intersect with a pedestrian lane.
The practical thing about this is that it comes with a warning signaling.
But it also raises quite a few interrogations.

So this is the best equivalent I found on google image (and it is the same type of train!):
RER C 960x640
The train I've seen is very short but very fast.
Once the pedestrian lane is crossed, you're surrounded with railways, rocks and trees/bushes.
I've seen the trains at my spot and they don't seem to slow down when they pass by or at least even if they do, they still move at a high speed by which is good news.

QUESTIONS
What do I do if somebody walks by at the same time?
Do I have to hide in the bushes beforehand so the conductor and possible pedestrians don't anticipate my plan and try to interfere ?
Is it okay lay on my back, facing the sky?
Is this type of train (I think it's called TGV or RER) effective? There doesn't seem to be cowcatchers on them somehow.
Do I wait until the signaling turn on to run into a hiding spot for a few seconds and then rapidly lay on my back neck on the railway once the train is near?

Reactions: DarkEaterMidir, ihatemylife, b.ambi and 1 other person