• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

H

hopeless08

Arcanist
Dec 8, 2023
Hey guys I'm terrified because I'm losing the hope of finding a method, every plan I try falls apart. I'm in so much pain and so scared of having to continue to live like this, no way I can't do it. It's pure agony, I'm hurting so bad and the only thing that keeps me going is the thought that I'm going to find a way to ctb but it seemingly impossible. Now I'm opting for fentanyl overdose..I live in a country that doesn't have fentanyl but I can travel to Spain but I heard fentanyl is not common there, I can also go to New York but the problem is finding it,.. I'm sorry guys I think I already asked for help but I'm just so desperate so please please please if anyone has any suggestions and can give me an idea/ source I would be eternally grateful.🙏🙏🙏🙏

• Hugs
Reactions: wljourney and reiII
reiII

reiII

maybe there's something more
Dec 5, 2023
also looking into fentanyl if it makes you feel less alone- i want SN but it's been tricky
sorry this isn't the advice you're looking for yet but i think it bumps the thread ^^

Reactions: wljourney and hopeless08
MeaningDork

MeaningDork

If there's a will, there's a way.
Jan 14, 2024
Hey guys I'm terrified because I'm losing the hope of finding a method, every plan I try falls apart. I'm in so much pain and so scared of having to continue to live like this, no way I can't do it. It's pure agony, I'm hurting so bad and the only thing that keeps me going is the thought that I'm going to find a way to ctb but it seemingly impossible. Now I'm opting for fentanyl overdose..I live in a country that doesn't have fentanyl but I can travel to Spain but I heard fentanyl is not common there, I can also go to New York but the problem is finding it,.. I'm sorry guys I think I already asked for help but I'm just so desperate so please please please if anyone has any suggestions and can give me an idea/ source I would be eternally grateful.🙏🙏🙏🙏
We have a fentanyl crisis in Canada apparently. Many people (mostly the homeless) are dying from fentanyl overdoses.

idontwantausername

idontwantausername

Jan 5, 2024
There's tons of it in America. I wouldn't pick nyc though. Portland, Seattle, San Francisco, Denver, Houston, would all be better cities. If you put in a tiny but of effort it will find you. If I were looking for fent I'd travel to the bay area, walk into a homeless encampment, tell some homeless what you're lookin for and offer a finders fee (hell offer to buy them some too 😉,) give out your burner number, buy some fent test strips they sell them at every pharmacy on the west coast, then just sight see or wait at your hotel until your phone rings. Shouldn't take too long.

Reactions: mtoro998, Deadbunny8888 and TapeMachine
Anon_3465

Anon_3465

Alles Gut..
Sep 25, 2023
Why always just F? there is better than F which is up to 20 times stronger and you can buy it in an RC store with cryptocurrency.

You should make an important thread about that

for everyone at the top

Reactions: UKscotty
L

Lostman1029

Oct 9, 2023
Why always just F? there is better than F which is up to 20 times stronger and you can buy it in an RC store with cryptocurrency.

You should make an important thread about that

for everyone at the top
Can you explain in greater detail, please? Or PM if you do not feel comfortable.

I

itsover090

Feb 1, 2024
Por que sempre apenas F? existe melhor que F que é até 20 vezes mais forte e você pode comprá-lo em uma loja RC com criptomoeda.

Você deveria criar um tópico importante sobre isso

para todos no topo
Pm?