J

Journeytoletgo

Broken and hated 7-14 years long overdue
May 14, 2018
I think I need to attempt then if I wake up I'll know if I want to fight again or not if I get the job this Thursday

• Aww..
Reactions: Smart No More
πŸ‘

πŸ‘οΈπŸ‘ƒπŸ‘οΈ

Enlightened
Aug 14, 2022
I'd never take mushrooms while attempting to take my life but that's just me. Good Luck.

Reactions: MountainMonkey and Smart No More
Lonerzepam

Lonerzepam

O'lord! I Have My Doubts
Sep 2, 2022
Maybe add some acid and 2cb to it ;)

• Yay!
Reactions: chronicallybroken and Journeytoletgo
S

Smart No More

Visionary
May 5, 2021
Why shrooms? That's not going to be beneficial in any way.

I'm concerned for you because you appear torn and uncertain. It's the worst time for an attempt IMHO. Attempting in order to discover whether you want to fight is just really illogical to me and I worry you don't see it. I don't mean that to be dismissive. I just mean to say I think, if you're applying for work and uncertain in any way it suggests you're definitely not certain in any way. Obvious to say but seemingly necessary too. You must have some hope in you to be going through the motions. I think.

If my advice is of any interest to you it would be to wait and see if you get the job. If you do then attend and scope it out to see how you feel about it and go from there. Making a choice on whether to fight now isn't working with all the info. It's seemingly premature. Although don't get me wrong, I've seen your previous posts and I know you have been suffering quite intensely for a long time. It's undeniable that you're in a bad way and struggling to find some stable ground amidst everything. It seems like this might be clouding your clarity of mind a bit which is not surprising. It would do that to anyone. I hope you get the job and find something worthwhile as a result and I hope you will give yourself the chance to find out.

Definitely don't do shrooms if you attempt. It's the worst of circumstances to trip in surely!? It won't add any benefit. Just terror IMHO. Fent/opiods tend to dull a trip anyway so it's kinda counter productive too.

Last edited:
Reactions: Journeytoletgo and Lifeaballache
J

Journeytoletgo

Broken and hated 7-14 years long overdue
May 14, 2018
Why shrooms? That's not going to be beneficial in any way.

I'm concerned for you because you appear torn and uncertain. It's the worst time for an attempt IMHO. Attempting in order to discover whether you want to fight is just really illogical to me and I worry you don't see it. I don't mean that to be dismissive. I just mean to say I think, if you're appkying for work and uncertain in any way means you're definitely not certain in any way. Obvious to say but seemingly necessary too.

If my advice is of any interest to you it would be to wait and see if you get the job. If you do then attend and scope it out to see how you feel about it and go from there. Making a choice on whether to fight now isn't working with all the info. It's seemingly premature. Although don't get me wrong, I've seen your previous posts and I know you have been suffering quite intensely for a long time. It's undeniable that you're in a bad way and struggling to find some stable ground amidst everything. It seems like this might be clouding your clarity of mind a bit which is not surprising. It would do that to anyone. I hooe you get the job and find something worthwhile as a result and I hope you will give yourself the chance to find out.

Definitely don't do shrooms if you attempt. It's the worst of circumstances to trip in surely!? It won't add any benefit. Just terror IMHO. Fent/opiods tend to dull a trip anyway wo it's kinda counter productive too.
Okay I'll try then

Reactions: Smart No More
LowLevelChimp

LowLevelChimp

Just your average pos
Jul 18, 2022
Wow, shrooms, that'll be a hell of a trip.

Reactions: makethepainstop