• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

imastain

imastain

bleh
May 3, 2023
I know it shouldn't be impossible to bribe some shady doctor to give you some fent patches in India or Bangladesh but how do I go about finding one exactly? I am a native btw. Can anyone from the same location DM? Thanks. Please help.

I found a doctor who had them but he wouldn't give it to me. But if not a doctor it should be possible to bribe some pharmacist dude. I mean this is South Asia ffs. Does anyone know a pharma guy located anywhere in India who will be able to get that done for me? Please respond. Thank you so much.

I

ipunp

Oct 29, 2023
The only issue I can think of is your suggested price is just not right, when that meets or exceeds their risks, then you will find the "right one"

imastain

imastain

bleh
May 3, 2023
The only issue I can think of is your suggested price is just not right, when that meets or exceeds their risks, then you will find the "right one"
I have been willing to pay 100 times the retail price. Unfortunately even in South Asia you have two types of pharmaceutical vendors. One who will cave in to your demands should you offer a sum of money large amount and the other who won't. And this is also because the smaller vendors who will be likely to fall in the first category are so small they probably won't have fent patches. I don't know what to do anymore.