• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

krsu

krsu

Jun 10, 2020
A few months ago I acquired a more than lethal amount of fentanyl. Originally I was going to take it as soon as I got it but it was more of an impulsive urge and I ended up just holding onto it until I've fully sorted everything out.

I started doing more research into the possible side effects I might experience while overdosing and I'm kind of disturbed from the thought of seizing and drowning in my own vomit so I want to get a few last things so I won't have any worries when the time comes.

anti-emetics: I'm probably going to order some meto off the dnm because the original clearnet sites I was going to use are completely out of stock
I think one of my friends has told me benedryl (diphenhydramine) also has anti-emetic properties so I bought some of that but idk how effective it would be in this situation

anti-convulsants: this is the part that I am still unsure about, I used to be prescribed lamotrigine for my borderline personality disorder but I'm no longer prescribed ever since I started refusing treatment. I don't know how they work so I was wondering if they would stop opioid induced seizures?
If anyone has answers to this please let me know ;w;

am I missing anything? I know these things aren't even truly necessary but I'd like to go as smoothly, peacefully, and clean as possible.

things have been getting a lot worse for me lately so please be nice ;w;

edit: I'm now wondering if there is any way to tell which kind of fentanyl I have, because some analogs are weaker and some are way stronger, if taking too much would cause vomiting is there any sweet spot? I'm familiar with the feeling of opioids and don't really ever get that nausea effect but im still scared. I am kind of a germaphobe and vomiting really freaks me out ;w;

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: adam&eve, ovaltinee99, TheDevilsAngel and 5 others
A

Aap

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020
If they make you feel better, then more power to you, but the meds listed will do basically nothing. Anything you described will be under anesthesia; you will have no conscious knowledge of it under the described scenario.

Reactions: MurakamiSoldier and krsu
krsu

krsu

Jun 10, 2020
If they make you feel better, then more power to you, but the meds listed will do basically nothing. Anything you described will be under anesthesia; you will have no conscious knowledge of it under the described scenario.
are you sure? ive read somewhere recently that i would possibly still feel my body seizing up and I don't wanna feel anything that would cause panic or extreme discomfort

Last edited:
A

Aap

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020
No one can guarantee anything. No clue what you read, but from what you describe, I wouldn't put much stock in it.

• Love
Reactions: krsu
W

Wisdom3_1-9

he/him/his
Jul 19, 2020
I'll be honest... this method scares the crap out of me. Fentanyl is some serious stuff. I've considered it, but the side effects are just way too horrible. If this is your preferred method, then please research as much as possible. I'm not convinced any amount of antiemetics would help. It would be too much for your system.

• Hugs
krsu

krsu

Jun 10, 2020
I'll be honest... this method scares the crap out of me. Fentanyl is some serious stuff. I've considered it, but the side effects are just way too horrible. If this is your preferred method, then please research as much as possible. I'm not convinced any amount of antiemetics would help. It would be too much for your system.
what's so scary about it? I figured if I'm lucky ill just fall asleep and the rest is easy. I've been researching a lot about this, i do hope it ends up being completely painless and i dont have to suffer through whatever side effects might present themselves

id choose fent over sn anyday... that stuff kinda scares me

Reactions: Metalhead and Abgrundanziehung
W

Wisdom3_1-9

he/him/his
Jul 19, 2020
what's so scary about it?
I have no experience with drugs or opioids. I just know of stories related to fentanyl deaths. I envision it to be extremely uncomfortable, especially for someone like me, for whom all the effects will be new.

Reactions: Abgrundanziehung
krsu

krsu

Jun 10, 2020
I have no experience with drugs or opioids. I just know of stories related to fentanyl deaths. I envision it to be extremely uncomfortable, especially for someone like me, for whom all the effects will be new.

I've talked to alot of people who are heroin users and they all mostly have told me you basically just fall asleep, it's kind of reassuring to hear that but I know that doesnt exactly apply to fentanyl because its 80+ times as strong as heroin

Reactions: OhSoSinful, Metalhead and Abgrundanziehung
Abgrundanziehung

Abgrundanziehung

or Abi for short
Jun 24, 2020
Do you mind sharing what you mean about the fentanyl death stories? It's a method I'm still seriously considering but am not aware of many of the downsides. I've always heard that people often pass out before they even can take the needle out of their arm. I'd like to know if there's downsides I haven't considered.

W

Wisdom3_1-9

he/him/his
Jul 19, 2020
Do you mind sharing what you mean about the fentanyl death stories? It's a method I'm still seriously considering but am not aware of many of the downsides. I've always heard that people often pass out before they even can take the needle out of their arm. I'd like to know if there's downsides I haven't considered.
I have heard too about passing out very quickly. I just know about the foaming at the mouth, vomiting, and convulsions. Maybe it's my inexperience with drugs that makes me so scared of it.

Reactions: peacechoice, Meditation guide and Abgrundanziehung
krsu

krsu

Jun 10, 2020
I have heard too about passing out very quickly. I just know about the foaming at the mouth, vomiting, and convulsions. Maybe it's my inexperience with drugs that makes me so scared of it.
if that does happen, hopefully it happens after passing out atleast...

the last time I overdosed on other stuff apparently I had seizures but I don't think I was awake for any of it, or maybe I was but just completely blacked out

Reactions: Abgrundanziehung
Abgrundanziehung

Abgrundanziehung

or Abi for short
Jun 24, 2020
That could be the case. From my limited understanding, though I think if that happens it's after you're unconscious. It's a powerful drug, I imagine you'd be either out cold or barely able to process what's happening. Anyone feel free to correct me if that's wrong

A

Aap

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020
I wouldn't conflate personal inexperience with the physiology and pharmacology of an actual overdose.

a massive OD results in very rapid incapacitation. The symptoms you describe are what might be seen on TV. If one or more occurs as the result of a massive overdose, they happen to an insensate individual in an anesthetized state.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: MurakamiSoldier, peacechoice, krsu and 1 other person
krsu

krsu

Jun 10, 2020
I wouldn't conflate personal inexperience with the physiology and pharmacology of an actual overdose.

a massive OD results in very rapid incapacitation. The symptoms you describe are what might be seen on TV. If one or more occurs as the result of a massive overdose, they happen to an insensate individual in an anesthetized state.

thank you for making me feel a bit better about it ^~^

grungeCat

grungeCat

Awkward & weird
Jul 5, 2020
You'll just sleep and that's all. Even if you'll be choking on your vomits you'll feel it as a pleasant experience. That's how opio works for me at least - it messes with brain so much that even vomitting is very pleasant. The pain won't be your problem. However there are two important problems you should consider. The first one is being high before death. If you haven't doped opio there's high chance you'll get so high that you won't want to die anymore. Human after any opioid dosage keeps his mind and thinks logically without any problems unless they pass out of course. You can try to call an ambulance or get help. You'll use all your intellectual potential to cancel the process of dying. It's hard to predict how long you'll be high before death as there are too many factors. Here comes second problem - it's very easy to rescue you using naloxone if it's given fast enough.

• Hugs
Reactions: ovaltinee99, Meditation guide, tevel and 2 others
Kotochan

Kotochan

Student
Jul 17, 2019
I mean, I overdosed on F. Your survival instinct will surely kick in fast enough for it to be a problem - I'd say I had about 3 or 5 minutes before I became incoherent and passed out. I wouldn't say that I felt "high" during that time though - it was just that I could feel my vision, focus, and balance fading. There's definitely a chance you will panic - but if you wait long enough you might not be able to read to make a phone call anyways... definitely panic inducing.

I walked to my desk after absorbing the f and then while typing on my notepad I had worse and worse ability to focus until I just passed out. Apparently I kept typing for a bit longer than i remember LOL. It was all gibberish typing though...

You don't die instantly either. I was unconscious for 8 hours or so before I was given narcan and hospitalized.

I have catatonia/dystonia and ocd now because of the injury it did to my brain.

I only threw up after they narcand me

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: adam&eve, Deleted member 4993 and krsu
krsu

krsu

Jun 10, 2020
I mean, I overdosed on F. Your survival instinct will surely kick in fast enough for it to be a problem - I'd say I had about 3 or 5 minutes before I became incoherent and passed out. I wouldn't say that I felt "high" during that time though - it was just that I could feel my vision, focus, and balance fading. There's definitely a chance you will panic - but if you wait long enough you might not be able to read to make a phone call anyways... definitely panic inducing.

I walked to my desk after absorbing the f and then while typing on my notepad I had worse and worse ability to focus until I just passed out. Apparently I kept typing for a bit longer than i remember LOL. It was all gibberish typing though...

You don't die instantly either. I was unconscious for 8 hours or so before I was given narcan and hospitalized.

I have catatonia/dystonia and ocd now because of the injury it did to my brain.

I only threw up after they narcand me

damn that's sounds just like my first od on other substances, i chose to just distract myself while i waited for it to kick in by playing computer and apparently i just faceplanted my keyboard. Now I got awful memory loss and weird some weird sort of dyslexia ;w;

The only thing that really scares me is the thought of seizing and vomiting while still concious. but from your experience it sounds honestly pretty nice, I just hope I can narrow down which type of fent I have since theres stronger or weaker analogs at first I didn't think it mattered if I took way too much but people keep saying taking too much would make it a horrible last experience.

which route of adminstration did you use?

Last edited:
Kotochan

Kotochan

Student
Jul 17, 2019
damn that's sounds just like my first od on other substances, i chose to just distract myself while i waited for it to kick in by playing computer and apparently i just faceplanted my keyboard. Now I got awful memory loss and weird some weird sort of dyslexia ;w;

The only thing that really scares me is the thought of seizing and vomiting while still concious. but from your experience it sounds honestly pretty nice, I just hope I can narrow down which type of fent I have since theres stronger or weaker analogs at first I didn't think it mattered if I took way too much but people keep saying taking too much would make it a horrible last experience.

which route of adminstration did you use?
Definitely not a pleasant experience - you slowly lose control of your body knowing you will blink into darkness soon. I doubt you would vomit while conscious though. That's why I tested it I guess, to know what i would have to deal with.

Sorry to hear about your experience. The brain damage stuff sucks, it feels so confusing to have this problem - I've just been getting high to not think about it.

• Hugs
Reactions: adam&eve and krsu
T

tevel

Oct 25, 2020
You'll just sleep and that's all. Even if you'll be choking on your vomits you'll feel it as a pleasant experience. That's how opio works for me at least - it messes with brain so much that even vomitting is very pleasant. The pain won't be your problem. However there are two important problems you should consider. The first one is being high before death. If you haven't doped opio there's high chance you'll get so high that you won't want to die anymore. Human after any opioid dosage keeps his mind and thinks logically without any problems unless they pass out of course. You can try to call an ambulance or get help. You'll use all your intellectual potential to cancel the process of dying. It's hard to predict how long you'll be high before death as there are too many factors. Here comes second problem - it's very easy to rescue you using naloxone if it's given fast enough.
If I put 500 mcg fentanyl (I have never used opiates), do you know when it starts to take effect? how long does it take to fall asleep? Will I feel any pain to take so much at once?

A

Aap

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020
If you take the pheno and diazepam immediately after, I would suspect you will be asleep long before it starts taking effect. Pain? People don't abuse opioids because they are painful. Quite the opposite.

Reactions: Metalhead
T

tevel

Oct 25, 2020
If you take the pheno and diazepam immediately after, I would suspect you will be asleep long before it starts taking effect. Pain? People don't abuse opioids because they are painful. Quite the opposite.
I'm afraid I won't have enough time to swallow all the Pheno before I fall asleep since it's so bitter so it can take a while.... That's why I want to know how much time I have after I put the patches.

Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
Prince died in the elevator from F I read. Somehow he walked into the elevator and pushed the button then died.

A

Aap

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020
Patches go on and the drinking of the pheno starts. It tastes bad, but you just have to chug it quickly. You will pass out from any pheno drunk before you pass out from the patches. You cannot sip barbiturates slowly and expect to take a leisurely pace. Everything needs to be consumed in a matter of a minute or two. You will start to feel the effects of the pheno and diazepam in 5 minutes or so.

You sound like you are planning to take half an hour to drink it. The limiting factor here is the time to unconsciousness after the first pheno/diazepam sip. That time is far shorter than the time to unconsciousness from the patches. Yes, barbiturates taste bad, but in every case, the assisted suicide organizations demand the patients drink the solution in just a very few, uninterrupted sips without stopping in between.

• Wow
Reactions: x~Sophia~x and tevel
RubberMan

RubberMan

Pharmacology/Toxicology Nerd
Oct 10, 2020
What form is the fentanyl in?
I'm afraid I won't have enough time to swallow all the Pheno before I fall asleep since it's so bitter so it can take a while.... That's why I want to know how much time I have after I put the patches.
Little tip on how make patches more effective. Put some sort of heating pad on top of the patches, it will dramatically increase the rate of fentanyl release (there are many case studies of people dying in hot tubs and saunas or on the beach because their fentanyl patches got too warm).

Reactions: ovaltinee99 and tevel
D

Deformationalplagio

Born deformed
Dec 28, 2019
I overdosed on a lot of drugs even went in comma. Let me tell you this you wont drown in your own sickness. I didnt even puked a single time. Its a scare tactic. Its very peacfull i had no pain at all when having an od i had pretty good dreams before i went total unconscious. Thinking about using it myself but it will make me look like a junk

• Hugs
Reactions: tevel
bov

bov

Arcanist
Aug 26, 2020
Definitely not a pleasant experience - you slowly lose control of your body knowing you will blink into darkness soon. I doubt you would vomit while conscious though. That's why I tested it I guess, to know what i would have to deal with.

Sorry to hear about your experience. The brain damage stuff sucks, it feels so confusing to have this problem - I've just been getting high to not think about it.
Doesn't all this depend on how much fentanyl you take? I was under the impression pure F strikes fast, almost too fast for you to register you're ODing.

Reactions: adam&eve
elfgyoza

elfgyoza

Cursed
Aug 5, 2019
Hey OP, I hope some of what I write could be helpful?
I got fentanyl (China white) on the dark web and injected myself with what looked like at least 40mg. I'm not a drug user, definitely never used fent before. After injecting I just kinda layed on my bed and within 2 mins I was out. But I woke up 8 hours later with my bed and I both covered in vomit and blood. I slept on and off for the next ~20 hours and vomited every time I was awake (I couldn't even get up or drink water/eat).

Looking back on it, I didn't really remember much at all of those two days and I wasn't in any pain after injecting, that actually felt super peaceful. All I got was a bit lightheaded and drowsy.

What I think went wrong
  1. fent was from dark web and I never tested it so I don't know how pure it was
  2. I feel like antiemetics would've helped me to not vomit
  3. I have no experience with injections, it's possible I did it wrong

Reactions: adam&eve, peacechoice and tevel
A

Aap

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020
I can say with certainty you didn't inject fentanyl. The amount (40mg) is laughable. Likewise, the half life of fentanyl is such that you could NOT be under the influence 28+ hours later. The pharmacokinetics do NOT work out. It is impossible; the half life of fentanyl is way too short. Any amount that could on paper result in you being under the influence of its effects 28 hours later would kill an elephant and you many times over long before that.

Assuming your story is true, you bought unknown shit from China, for some reason decided to inject it, and are here to share a story about injecting mystery substance for an OP asking about fentanyl. I'm not even going to ask where all the blood came from in this tale.

Last edited:
Reactions: adam&eve, ovaltinee99, royalfuzz and 1 other person
D

DreamOfSummer

Jul 8, 2020
As someone who's overdosed on fentanyl, its very peaceful. If you dont have a tolerance at all, youll feel nauseous but soon enough you just feel warm and exhausted and you start blacking out in bits and pieces like a slide projector and then youre unconscious.
Also lol. Yeah injecting doesnt cover you in blood. If you draw the rig out slowly sometimes youll get a couple drops but it clots almost instantly. And avg syringes are 28 or 30 gauge. Thats thinner than a sewing pin. 40 mg fent is enough to kill everyone on your block. I was doing 3 or 4mg a day and i had a retarded tolerance.

Last edited:
Reactions: ovaltinee99, peacechoice and Aap
elfgyoza

elfgyoza

Cursed
Aug 5, 2019
I can say with certainty you didn't inject fentanyl. The amount (40mg) is laughable. Likewise, the half life of fentanyl is such that you could NOT be under the influence 28+ hours later. The pharmacokinetics do NOT work out. It is impossible; the half life of fentanyl is way too short. Any amount that could on paper result in you being under the influence of its effects 28 hours later would kill an elephant and you many times over long before that.

Assuming your story is true, you bought unknown shit from China, for some reason decided to inject it, and are here to share a story about injecting mystery substance for an OP asking about fentanyl. I'm not even going to ask where all the blood came from in this tale.
Lmao I know it sounds super suspect but it came from Canada, China white is just a name for a type of fent. I bought it on a well known dark web market from a guy with good reviews, I had no reason to second guess its legitimacy at the time. It was a 100mg bag, the fent was in powder form, and I said 'looked like 40mg' because I eyeballed it, it looked as if it was about half a bag. As I said before, I'd never taken drugs before this instance so it's definitely possible that I prepared it wrong. I took it because I wanted to off myself and my research told me fent would be a peaceful and lethal way to do it.

I'll admit I don't know enough about medicine/pharmacy to dispute your claims but I lived through it, I was throwing up my empty stomach into a bowl for almost an entire day. I had blood on my shirt and on my face, vomit on my bed. The crisis nurses that turned up at my house sure seemed to be concerned that I had blood in my hair and asked why I looked so spaced out. I'm glad none of the medical professionals I saw doubted my story like this because I'd have done it again to prove them wrong lol

I slept in the blood... there's many reasons why blood can enter your stomach but I'd stopped vomiting by the time I went to the hospital so I don't know exactly why (disclaimer: I did not need any medical treatment either).

I told my 'tale' for OP because it seems like they want people's experiences. I've hopefully let them know you can never really trust the products you get from the dark web, but also that it would indeed be a peaceful way to CBT if done right.

Thank you for your concern but I have nothing to gain from lying on here, you can see from all my previous posts that I'm not a pro-lifer, so I'd appreciate it if you could be slightly nicer to people in the future by not basically just calling them liers :halo:

• Love
Reactions: adam&eve and Goodbye710