• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

S

speedballing

May 11, 2019
I want to order fentanyl or nembutal from my connect on the dnms but I dont know where to get it shipped,I used to get them shipped to the post office(post restant but thats risky and not an option anymore) I obviously cant use my home adress
any other ideas where can I get the stuff shipped? I need to catch the "bus" soon

S

spanishguy22

Enlightened
Apr 9, 2019
I think getting legal issues with fentanyl will be more serious than N, im not sure id like to risk that.

M

Maria M

Mar 30, 2019
I want to order fentanyl or nembutal from my connect on the dnms but I dont know where to get it shipped,I used to get them shipped to the post office(post restant but thats risky and not an option anymore) I obviously cant use my home adress
any other ideas where can I get the stuff shipped? I need to catch the "bus" soon
Can you please help me with ordering something on the darknet? I want to CTB soon too. Please email me at [email protected]. Thanks. What state are you in? Why can't you use a PO Box?

S

speedballing

May 11, 2019
I know but fent would work and I cant use a po box either :/