asaki

asaki

Nov 22, 2018
I'm able to obtain fentanyl but I don't know how much I should get nor do I know the best way of it being lethal. should I make a cocktail? try to get patches?

I could also possibly get N. should i combine F and N?

I'd rather it be quick and simple.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
Letmego. Please

Letmego. Please

Wizard
Nov 18, 2018
Try reading a few threads, you can use the search function to highlight any with the substances you mentioned.

And Hello.

asaki

asaki

Nov 22, 2018
Try reading a few threads, you can use the search function to highlight any with the substances you mentioned.

And Hello.
I looked around threads but I didn't find a specific answer... that's why I made my own post. Maybe I just don't know how to search properly.

J

JohnDoe1

Arcanist
Sep 13, 2018
If you have no tolerance to opioids, 2 mg of 100% pure Fentanyl would be the lethal dose.

Fentanyl mixed with alcohol, benzos becomes more lethal.

Taking tagamet or grape fruit juice before taking Fentanyl will increase it's level in the blood..making it more lethal.

Last edited:
Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Made4TV, Memento Mori and 2 others
D

Difficult life

Dec 9, 2018
Where did you buy

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and SeekingSolace
J

Janica333

Dec 5, 2018
I'm able to obtain fentanyl but I don't know how much I should get nor do I know the best way of it being lethal. should I make a cocktail? try to get patches?

I could also possibly get N. should i combine F and N?

I'd rather it be quick and simple.

Can you tell me where I could find fentanyl? People have shared here always where to get Nembutal in personal messages so you can get it too if you want. It has never gotten in wrong hands and same person "A" delivers them. You can trust him.

I have terminal disease. You can see from my messages that too. I suffer every second but in my country people are even kept even in anesthesia for days as treatment for pain but not allowed to die. It's so frightening.

I tried to get it from dark net but they all were frauds.

J

JustLosingMyself

Mage
Sep 4, 2018
You could Look Up the LD50 dose then add some

Reactions: asaki and RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
W

wiroho

Student
Jan 27, 2019
Tell me where i get fentanyl?

Reactions: JustLosingMyself
EternalSanction

EternalSanction

-
Jun 7, 2018
It's difficult to obtain fentanyl these days as most darknet marketplaces have banned the substance from their platforms. You could try buying fentanyl on the street from local dealers, be wary though as these street-sold products are often impure and could potentially result in an uncomfortable death. Depending on where you live you could try bribing a pharmacist/doctor for a prescription.

Sublinguals are probably the easiest way (next to IV if you're capable of doing that), patches work too (try sticking them to the inside of your lip, also you can cook them to extract fentanyl or swallow the patches as a whole).

Lethal dose should be around 3mg (to make sure). Alcohol & grapefruit juice will assist the process.

If you're not able to obtain fentanyl you could try obtaining morphine or oxycodone.

EDIT: There's a whole chapter in the PPH dedicated to (synthetic) opioids. I advise you to check it out.

Last edited:
Reactions: RainAndSadness, asaki, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 1 other person
asaki

asaki

Nov 22, 2018
Can you tell me where I could find fentanyl? People have shared here always where to get Nembutal in personal messages so you can get it too if you want. It has never gotten in wrong hands and same person "A" delivers them. You can trust him.

I have terminal disease. You can see from my messages that too. I suffer every second but in my country people are even kept even in anesthesia for days as treatment for pain but not allowed to die. It's so frightening.

I tried to get it from dark net but they all were frauds.

I'm really sorry I can't help you. I got it from my dealer who has ecstasy, heroine, weed, etc. He has connections, that's how I was able to get it.

Letmego. Please

Letmego. Please

Wizard
Nov 18, 2018
Couldn't find the LD50 dose for humans anywhere :((

Thats cause it's kinda unethical ironically to test out lethal dosage (for 50% of subjects) on us humans, crazy i know when so many of us would be happy to help further research.

And LD50's attributed to humans is usually an extrapolation of the Mg-Kg figures mixed with some brainyish work to do with levels found in femoral blood after death. So basically a best guess.