• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

L

lostonetoo

Jul 24, 2024
I have been trying to source Fentanyl for UK delivery on darknet markets, I can find nothing, actually very little even for USA delivery. Can anyone help?

I have sourced DMT on DNM previously I have no problem navigating it.

I feel very vulnerable now, and super negative about the future. I want F firstly as a get out clause, so I can have one final go at life and take some risks. If not then its time to go now.

Reactions: itsalittlecold and NoPointOfReturning
HiddenPain

HiddenPain

Suffering
Jul 24, 2024
I'd avoid trying to source fent on the DW for those of us in the UK, if you live in a big city and have a dealer for anything else that's the way to go and they will likely be able to hook you up. A lot of the DW listings are bait and you're either getting a police visit or you'll never receive anything for your money.

I ended up getting SN instead for this very reason, I could only get fent laced products and not fent itself which is no good as far as I'm concerned, to much risk of failure.

ham and potatoes

ham and potatoes

Just some hillbilly
Mar 27, 2024
You may be able to find some RC opioids on the DW, some of those like nitazenes are apparently just as strong as F

nottinghams

nottinghams

got the cure! I win, woo!
Apr 15, 2024
I believe there are some black market (dark web) stores that have people in the UK selling Fentanyl? Or at least ship there if you feel safe with international shipping. find it hard to believe there wouldn't be a single UK - UK seller on one store ik.
I'm American, but I noticed the listings and I believe there were some saying that.
and if anyone sees this and can answer a question for me. its very important to know with ctb, genuinely. I'm asking please, because my thread is coming up with nearly no replies.

ty God Bless

HiddenPain

HiddenPain

Suffering
Jul 24, 2024
I believe there are some black market (dark web) stores that have people in the UK selling Fentanyl? Or at least ship there if you feel safe with international shipping. find it hard to believe there wouldn't be a single UK - UK seller on one store ik.
I'm American, but I noticed the listings and I believe there were some saying that.
and if anyone sees this and can answer a question for me. its very important to know with ctb, genuinely. I'm asking please, because my thread is coming up with nearly no replies.

ty God Bless

Absolutely no way I'd try ordering fent internationally and the UK listings are bait and not reliable, so as I said for those of us in the UK it's much safer to deal with a street level dealer as they may be able to source, even then I could only get fent laced products and not pure fent sadly which is why I went with SN.

With regards to your question, the quantity should be sufficient however this depends on purity so no one can give you a definitive answer sadly without it being tested.

nottinghams

nottinghams

Apr 15, 2024
Absolutely no way I'd try ordering fent internationally and the UK listings are bait and not reliable, so as I said for those of us in the UK it's much safer to deal with a street level dealer as they may be able to source, even then I could only get fent laced products and not pure fent sadly which is why I went with SN.

With regards to your question, the quantity should be sufficient however this depends on purity so no one can give you a definitive answer sadly without it being tested.
the littlest purity it can be is 10% this is 600mg + 3 teaspoonfuls of boiling water making a potent solution of at least 4ml.
600mg pure reduced to 10% would be 60mg in all that water. just wondering then if 60 mg in 4ml of water is enough. I thought i'd have to use multiple syringes...

im sorry about F and you. I was truly trying to help, and im a good source for it cause I successfully obtained it.

but anyway, do I have to buy more F? how much more? 1g is the minimum I can purchase.

HiddenPain

HiddenPain

Suffering
Jul 24, 2024
the littlest purity it can be is 10% this is 600mg + 3 teaspoonfuls of boiling water making a potent solution of at least 4ml.
600mg pure reduced to 10% would be 60mg in all that water. just wondering then if 60 mg in 4ml of water is enough. I thought i'd have to use multiple syringes...

im sorry about F and you. I was truly trying to help, and im a good source for it cause I successfully obtained it.

but anyway, do I have to buy more F? how much more? 1g is the minimum I can purchase.
Do you have any tolerance to fent? Even if it was only 60mg that dose could easily be fatal, honestly though if you could get more then I would purely because you wouldn't feel a fucking thing.

Fent is approx 50x stronger than heroin, approx 100mg of heroin can be fatal so with 60mg of fent the likely outcome is obvious, of course you still need to not be found because if someone hits you with narcan then you're getting brought back.

nottinghams

nottinghams

Apr 15, 2024
Do you have any tolerance to fent? Even if it was only 60mg that dose could easily be fatal, honestly though if you could get more then I would purely because you wouldn't feel a fucking thing.

Fent is approx 50x stronger than heroin, approx 100mg of heroin can be fatal so with 60mg of fent the likely outcome is obvious, of course you still need to not be found because if someone hits you with narcan then you're getting brought back.
wait. what did you mean with not feeling a fucking thing?
I don't have any previous opiate use at all, no. so you r saying 60mg (600mg) in water is more than enough (the least possible purity) ?
or were you saying I should get more?