J

JohnDoe1

Arcanist
Sep 13, 2018
Just, a couple months ago, I was considering Fentanyl for ctb , at that time, there were Fent dealers on Dream Market, but, unfortunately, they didn't ship to my country. Now, I am visiting, Europe for a while, I thought this would be the perfect opportunity to buy some Fent and kill myself, but, now, they have banned Fent on Dream Market.

Fuck my life.

Reactions: sif, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Final Escape and 1 other person
O

OkTotti

Wizard
Nov 6, 2018
I don't think it's such a big loss....how would you know the Fentanyl was legit if you do happen got get it ordered from the Darkweb?

Reactions: sif, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Lifeisatrap
J

JohnDoe1

Arcanist
Sep 13, 2018
I don't think it's such a big loss....how would you know the Fentanyl was legit if you do happen got get it ordered from the Darkweb?

There are Fentanyl Test Kits available. You can test Quality and Quantity. Also, by making sure, I buy from a legit seller, with good reviews.

Dying cat
Nov 24, 2018
Fent test strips. From dancesafe

Reactions: sif, Lifeisatrap, C2theN and 1 other person
J

JohnDoe1

Arcanist
Sep 13, 2018
They still sell Heroin. Will Heroin work? I know, I would need a lot more than Fent...I have never done opioids in my life, so I have no tolerance to them.

170602 fatal drug doses

Reactions: sif, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Final Escape and 1 other person
T

tevati

Student
Sep 25, 2018
You don't know how strong it is.

LD50 for fentanyl is 2mg it's up to 100 times stronger, than heroin. I assume you need 250-300mg for OD? It probably works.

C2theN

C2theN

Nobody Dast Blame Me
Nov 25, 2018
Fent test strips. From dancesafe

The occasional vendor still cuts H with Fent. No way to know without a test (google dancesafe). You could waste a shitload of $ before you get a hot batch, but without tolerance even mid-level H might work. Trick is figuring out how to inject it without boffing the whole thing and going to rehab.

Dying cat
Nov 24, 2018
The occasional vendor still cuts H with Fent. No way to know without a test (google dancesafe). You could waste a shitload of $ before you get a hot batch, but without tolerance even mid-level H might work. Trick is figuring out how to inject it without boffing the whole thing and going to rehab.
You can just do it in a muscle or snort it.

Reactions: sif, Lifeisatrap and C2theN
C2theN

C2theN

Nobody Dast Blame Me
Nov 25, 2018
You can just do it in a muscle or snort it.
True. Any thoughts on getting a syringe that can do IM? Diabetic syringes work for IV and you can get those OTC in most places in the USA, but IM needs a longer gauge needle, and I couldn't find a reliable source.

Dying cat
Nov 24, 2018
True. Any thoughts on getting a syringe that can do IM? Diabetic syringes work for IV and you can get those OTC in most places in the USA, but IM needs a longer gauge needle, and I couldn't find a reliable source.
You can always do it rectally with an oral syringe. Are you sure you need a different gauge for IM

Reactions: sif, Lifeisatrap and C2theN
Taylor

Taylor

Thankful
Dec 23, 2018
Damn this was literally my only hope. Is it still possible to find a seller or are they actually gone for good now?

J

JohnDoe1

Arcanist
Sep 13, 2018
Damn this was literally my only hope. Is it still possible to find a seller or are they actually gone for good now?

There are some vendors on other markets...Don't know how reliable though...and, they wouldn't last for long too...Only a matter of time, until they get banned as well...

Reactions: sif, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Lifeisatrap and 1 other person
C2theN

C2theN

Nobody Dast Blame Me
Nov 25, 2018
You can always do it rectally with an oral syringe. Are you sure you need a different gauge for IM
Pretty sure. I'm diabetic, and we inject into fat tissue (subcutaneously). Fat is softer and shallower than muscle tissue, so getting deep enough to penetrate muscle requires a longer and stronger needle. I believe for IM you'd need a gauge between 20 & 22 while diabetic needles are 25-30 (the numbers work in reverse, so 20 is longer than 30).

It's possible a diabetic needle could work for IM, but I personally wouldn't trust it. Even if it's long enough to get through fat and into muscle, it'll probably bend or even snap off, and then you have a wasted sack of H and a broken needle stuck in the upper part of your ass. To be fair, my only IM injections have been vaccines, but those needles are huge.

Good to know about the oral syringe.

Taylor

Taylor

Thankful
Dec 23, 2018
So I checked on Wall Street Market, and there are still plenty of sellers. Some even sell Carfentanyl.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Lifeisatrap