• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Contraband

Contraband

Incompatible Software
May 26, 2024
To start, this is my first post here. Been lurking for years but only recently decided to actually make an account.

At the end of this I want to propose a method that I believe has massive potential and I'm shocked I haven't seen here yet. If that's what you're interested in, skip ahead and please respond with your own thoughts and criticisms.

For the record, I'm not advising anybody to make any decisions on their life, I am merely just providing my personal experiences and ideas. What you do with this information is your own responsibility.

I have been using drugs and alcohol to treat my suicidal feelings for about 18 years now, and been using opioids for the better part of 12 years during that time. I began using fentanyl 7 years ago for the same reason you are all interested and while I've had many ODs, injuries and medical issues, I'm obviously still here.

There seems to be some confusion on the topic of fentanyl ODs and now that I've made an account, I'd love to clear some things up.

In my experience, fentanyl OD is painless and you will simply black out. HOWEVER, many ODs don't result in death. And if paramedics make it to you, chances are you will be saved by narcan.

Secondly, many people here are talking about IV fentanyl but often admit that they don't even use more "normal" recreational drugs. You may know this, but even if you are comfortable attempting to use a needle on yourself, the logistics of this are not simple at all in my opinion.

Most of the people I know who accidentally OD'd were smoking off of tin foil, one of these was my neighbour who used fent for +5 years with no problems, then switched to foil, overdosed twice and both times had to be narcanned AND resuscitated.

You also have to access the risk that by attempting this as a method, you are dealing with the chance that you end up loving fentanyl and become a serious addict. Do you hate your life now? Go use fent daily for a few years and your problems will be exponentially worse. This could be anything as simple as financial and housing problems, family judgement and troubles when they figure it out, and they will. Up to medical problems as serious as losing limbs and HIV or hepatitis.

Method
Alright so just for some background of where I thought of this, remember Heavens Gate? If I remember correctly, they killed an enormous amount of people in 3 days using something like vodka and barbiturates, then climbing into bed with plastic bags over their heads. As far as I know, everybody succeeded.

We don't need exactly what they had, just the extreme sedative effects and the asphyxiation? Suffocation? From the bags.

So hear me out. Fentanyl of course, personally I would be smoking it. Plus alcohol and grapefruit juice (these enhance the effects of opioids), and whatever else floats your boat to get comfy, maybe a fairly regular dose of benzos to keep you calm if strong opioids aren't effective enough for our. Then slide into bed for the longest nap in the world.

If you read this, thanks for your time.

Be safe.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Informative
  • Love
Reactions: itsalittlecold, Alexei_Kirillov, caldron_rat and 28 others
escape_from_hell

escape_from_hell

Experienced
Feb 22, 2024
In my experience, fentanyl OD is painless and you will simply black out. HOWEVER, many ODs don't result in death. And if paramedics make it to you, chances are you will be saved by narcan.
Thank you. It is reassuring to hear that it is painless and we will simply black out.

I don't understand how so many people are saved, are they often using in public places or with friends?
For those of us all alone at home all day, is OD much more likely to be successful? Or are people crying out or calling for help while blacked out and unable to recall?

Reactions: Linda, thelookingontheway, Forveleth and 1 other person
Contraband

Contraband

Incompatible Software
May 26, 2024
Thank you. It is reassuring to hear that it is painless and we will simply black out.

I don't understand how so many people are saved, are they often using in public places or with friends?
For those of us all alone at home all day, is OD much more likely to be successful? Or are people crying out or calling for help while blacked out and unable to recall?
Often with friends, family, or in public so they're found. And it is surprisingly easy to treat, depending of course how much time has passed.

Definitely more likely on your own, if you get a truly lethal dose. But the bags idea is to make it more effective. And again, not a doctor just a serious addict, but generally it's like they're sleeping, albeit looking pretty dead, lips start going blue, pale skin etc. But there's no recollection. My last OD that put me in the hospital was last September, I'd spent 35 days incarcerated and had no tolerance when I left. I remember smoking, then waking up on the floor to parademics after being narcanned twice. Then being strapped to a stretcher, then entering ambulance on stretcher, then finally waking up in hospital after like five hours later out of it, but stable enough to be discharged. It was a legitimate accident so they didn't try and keep me. Massive lapses of consciousness between all of that. No pain, no major side effects. Got many horror stories like that. Lol.

And most ODs I've witnessed appear to be exactly like that. Hope that answers your questions.

• Informative
Reactions: Joarga, suckitupsally, chronicdissosiation and 6 others
Superdeterminist

Superdeterminist

Enlightened
Apr 5, 2020
I would love to have fentanyl, unfortunately its illegality makes it a risky method. If caught and sentenced, my only ctb option would become a prison bedsheet hanging. I expect that with fentanyl, the legal risk is the biggest obstacle for most other people too.

Reactions: ijustwishtodie, SassyGirl52, Ashu and 2 others
T

ThisGameIsOverrated

I need RCs
May 6, 2024
I appreciate how you warn people about the often overlooked negative effects of a failed attempt like possible addiction. I want to ask one question: due to lemme just say logistical issues I can't attempt at home and will instead be in a forest, can I still be certain the opioid high won't cause me to do something crazy that gets me found before I fall asleep? I've never tried opioids before and due to the risk of addiction I won't test them until my attempt.

Reactions: suckitupsally, BrainShower, Ashu and 1 other person
Contraband

Contraband

Incompatible Software
May 26, 2024
I appreciate how you warn people about the often overlooked negative effects of a failed attempt like possible addiction. I want to ask one question: due to lemme just say logistical issues I can't attempt at home and will instead be in a forest, can I still be certain the opioid high won't cause me to do something crazy that gets me found before I fall asleep? I've never tried opioids before and due to the risk of addiction I won't test them until my attempt.
It's definitely one of the more ideal methods but yes, still has it's unfortunate risks. The only truly ideal method in every way (other than family effects of course), would be to go under with general anaesthesia and do whatever they need to after.

And to answer that, my opinion would be that anytime dealing with mind altering substances, there are no guarantees or expectations but with the right dose you will more than likely just pass out (indefinitely or temporarily). What would be your planned ROA for it?

One more thing: if I'm saying anything frowned upon on the website or being too specific about anything, please let me know.

Reactions: caldron_rat, BrainShower, Linda and 2 others
N

no_tomorrow

May 25, 2024
what about nitazenes as alternative? any thoughts or experience?

Reactions: DepressedDude
RadiantNumber

RadiantNumber

Mar 2, 2024
To start, this is my first post here. Been lurking for years but only recently decided to actually make an account.

At the end of this I want to propose a method that I believe has massive potential and I'm shocked I haven't seen here yet. If that's what you're interested in, skip ahead and please respond with your own thoughts and criticisms.

For the record, I'm not advising anybody to make any decisions on their life, I am merely just providing my personal experiences and ideas. What you do with this information is your own responsibility.

I have been using drugs and alcohol to treat my suicidal feelings for about 18 years now, and been using opioids for the better part of 12 years during that time. I began using fentanyl 7 years ago for the same reason you are all interested and while I've had many ODs, injuries and medical issues, I'm obviously still here.

There seems to be some confusion on the topic of fentanyl ODs and now that I've made an account, I'd love to clear some things up.

Secondly, many people here are talking about IV fentanyl but often admit that they don't even use more "normal" recreational drugs. You may know this, but even if you are comfortable attempting to use a needle on yourself, the logistics of this are not simple at all in my opinion.

Most of the people I know who accidentally OD'd were smoking off of tin foil, one of these was my neighbour who used fent for +5 years with no problems, then switched to foil, overdosed twice and both times had to be narcanned AND resuscitated.

You also have to access the risk that by attempting this as a method, you are dealing with the chance that you end up loving fentanyl and become a serious addict. Do you hate your life now? Go use fent daily for a few years and your problems will be exponentially worse. This could be anything as simple as financial and housing problems, family judgement and troubles when they figure it out, and they will. Up to medical problems as serious as losing limbs and HIV or hepatitis.

Method
Alright so just for some background of where I thought of this, remember Heavens Gate? If I remember correctly, they killed an enormous amount of people in 3 days using something like vodka and barbiturates, then climbing into bed with plastic bags over their heads. As far as I know, everybody succeeded.

We don't need exactly what they had, just the extreme sedative effects and the asphyxiation? Suffocation? From the bags.

So hear me out. Fentanyl of course, personally I would be smoking it. Plus alcohol and grapefruit juice (these enhance the effects of opioids), and whatever else floats your boat to get comfy, maybe a fairly regular dose of benzos to keep you calm if strong opioids aren't effective enough for our. Then slide into bed for the longest nap in the world.

Be safe.
Better option is cocktail from benzos + fentanyl + vodka + apple juice

Reactions: suckitupsally
T

ThisGameIsOverrated

I need RCs
May 6, 2024
It's definitely one of the more ideal methods but yes, still has it's unfortunate risks. The only truly ideal method in every way (other than family effects of course), would be to go under with general anaesthesia and do whatever they need to after.

And to answer that, my opinion would be that anytime dealing with mind altering substances, there are no guarantees or expectations but with the right dose you will more than likely just pass out (indefinitely or temporarily). What would be your planned ROA for it?

One more thing: if I'm saying anything frowned upon on the website or being too specific about anything, please let me know.
my planned ROA is nasal

Contraband

Contraband

Incompatible Software
May 26, 2024
what about nitazenes as alternative? any thoughts or experience?
No experience at all, sorry. But I did hear briefly the other day that they're on a similar level. Obviously do some good research about everything necessary though
Better option is cocktail from benzos + fentanyl + vodka + apple juice
Why apple juice? I've constantly heard to be careful mixing my opioids with grapefruit juice over the years but never apple juice

QueerMelancholy

QueerMelancholy

Arcanist
Jul 29, 2023
I have to agree about the smoking it part. I had a roommate who OD'd on fent a while ago and she was smoking the blue pills. Looked like oxy but it wasn't. The first time she did it I found her passed out on the ground the second time I found her she had been dead for hours because her body was already cold to the touch.

• Aww..
  • Informative
Reactions: Linda, Raven2, Forveleth and 3 others
B

BardBarrie

Experienced
Mar 17, 2024

Method

Be safe.

What about OD'ing via oral consumption, for a non-drug user with 0 tolerance?

Alternatively, would taking Fent negate feeling pain — for example if I took some right before hanging myself; does it make you not feel pain?

Also if you don't mind me asking, which country are you in? I hear the US has a lot of trouble with Fent, but I'm in the UK and have no idea how available it is here.

Reactions: DefinitelyReady, Ashu and DepressedDude
rotciv

rotciv

Something In The Way
Mar 25, 2023

• Informative
Reactions: lifeisgay, DepressedDude and losing hope
Contraband

Contraband

Incompatible Software
May 26, 2024
my planned ROA is nasal
Why nasal specifically? It goes right into the bloodstream but your nose gets blocked and you might sneeze which limits how much you can intake.
I have to agree about the smoking it part. I had a roommate who OD'd on fent a while ago and she was smoking the blue pills. Looked like oxy but it wasn't. The first time she did it I found her passed out on the ground the second time I found her she had been dead for hours because her body was already cold to the touch.
Sorry for your loss as I'm guessing that wasn't unintentional of her. There's a sad irony that many fent users aren't suicidal at all, and yet so many people here can't get their hands on it.
What about OD'ing via oral consumption, for a non-drug user with 0 tolerance?

Alternatively, would taking Fent negate feeling pain — for example if I took some right before hanging myself; does it make you not feel pain?

Also if you don't mind me asking, which country are you in? I hear the US has a lot of trouble with Fent, but I'm in the UK and have no idea how available it is here.
Again, not a doctor, for the record. But it's better for "chronic" pain. I'm high on it right now and if someone punched me in the face, it would still hurt, maybe just slightly less. I dont think it would help that much sadly. My original plan was to set up on a stool like that and then just keep smoking fent until the inevitable happens and you fall off.

I'm sure it's possible to be successful by oral consumption but then you risk throwing it up, also I have no idea how much you'd need to take. Honestly, I think every ROA has its flaws, hence my idea about combining it with the bag over head. Because of you have decent gear, it will absolute knock you out for a couple of hours.

I'm in Canada, and in my area I know quite a few people with access to it, but that came with almost 2 decades of recreational drug use. I have some buddies in the UK and Scotland and they tell me the same. However they also tell me heroin is quite common? Do our research but maybe that's an option? Or anything else you can find with extreme sedative effects.

• Hugs
Reactions: Forveleth, Ashu and QueerMelancholy
B

BardBarrie

Experienced
Mar 17, 2024
Why nasal specifically? It goes right into the bloodstream but your nose gets blocked and you might sneeze which limits how much you can intake.

Sorry for your loss as I'm guessing that wasn't unintentional of her. There's a sad irony that many fent users aren't suicidal at all, and yet so many people here can't get their hands on it.

Again, not a doctor, for the record. But it's better for "chronic" pain. I'm high on it right now and if someone punched me in the face, it would still hurt, maybe just slightly less. I dont think it would help that much sadly. My original plan was to set up on a stool like that and then just keep smoking fent until the inevitable happens and you fall off.

I'm sure it's possible to be successful by oral consumption but then you risk throwing it up, also I have no idea how much you'd need to take. Honestly, I think every ROA has its flaws, hence my idea about combining it with the bag over head. Because of you have decent gear, it will absolute knock you out for a couple of hours.

I'm in Canada, and in my area I know quite a few people with access to it, but that came with almost 2 decades of recreational drug use. I have some buddies in the UK and Scotland and they tell me the same. However they also tell me heroin is quite common? Do our research but maybe that's an option? Or anything else you can find with extreme sedative effects.
Thing is, I have absolutely zero experience with illegal drug use and no street smarts whatsoever.

I do have a neighbour who is a H user, that's about it.

At this point I think the most realistic approach for me is just to down some vodka whilst the noose is around my neck.

All this faff and pain, just to leave this fucking place. . .

Anyways thank you for your response.

Reactions: Forveleth and Ashu
Contraband

Contraband

Incompatible Software
May 26, 2024
Thing is, I have absolutely zero experience with illegal drug use and no street smarts whatsoever.

I do have a neighbour who is a H user, that's about it.

At this point I think the most realistic approach for me is just to down some vodka whilst the noose is around my neck.

All this faff and pain, just to leave this fucking place. . .

Anyways thank you for your response.
In fairness you might end up getting the equivalent experience with alcohol.

It's a real shame we have to improvise and settle on these methods just to get peace.

I think if it were easy and convenient to leave, the world might actually improve. Governments knowing their people can just check out when things become shitty could make them realize that they actually have to uphold certain standards if they want their societies to flourish. Sometimes I think it's no coincidence that the state of the world is shit, yet we are forced to stay.

Also my condolences about living in UK, LOL, I lived there til I was about 10, went back at 25 and my god it ripped my rose tinted memories of the place off my face so fast. Good luck with things though.

Reactions: caldron_rat, Nx7, Ashu and 1 other person
QueerMelancholy

QueerMelancholy

Arcanist
Jul 29, 2023
Yeah, I do feel a lot of the ODs on fent are unintentional. People want to escape life not die. I've known my share of drug dealers and even most of them don't want people killing themselves with their products. It's bad for business. Some of them use too and know people who've died.

Funny to think meth is killing a lot of people nowadays too because people are getting addicted to meth and then trying pills to help with the lows after the highs and doing both to even themselves out. Sad to think about.

Reactions: Ashu
J

JFED

Jul 8, 2020
Thank you for making this post @Contraband

Reactions: Forveleth
sanction

sanction

sanctioned
Mar 15, 2019
But how to obtain fentanyl though? Is it through some random dealer off the streets?

For the average person that don't use drugs, or don't have any direct connections to people who sell them, how would you suggest one to be able to get their hands on some?

And then afterwards, how to check if it is legit and pure fentanyl?

Also, in your experience, how come some people are able to use fentanyl for years and still be alive? I remember seeing this image, where even a tiny amount is already enough to instantly kill you

20210203 fentanyl 920x500

Reactions: Willy Wonka
Contraband

Contraband

Incompatible Software
May 26, 2024
Yeah, I do feel a lot of the ODs on fent are unintentional. People want to escape life not die. I've known my share of drug dealers and even most of them don't want people killing themselves with their products. It's bad for business. Some of them use too and know people who've died.

Funny to think meth is killing a lot of people nowadays too because people are getting addicted to meth and then trying pills to help with the lows after the highs and doing both to even themselves out. Sad to think about.
Agreed, which is surprising to me as many people have seriously wrecked their lives already but they're quite happy to continue abusing and chasing the drug.

And also my concern for non-drug users taking it. Like I mentioned, I originally started using fent because I wanted to die and while I've always used recklessly, it does give me a temporary warmth and escape (really it is a massive release of dopamine and the ability to be unconscious in a matter of minutes), and I could very well see those effects being as appealing to other suicidal people as they have been for me.

I wasn't aware of the meth thing, quite sad tbh. It really bothers me they're adding it to so many drugs.. especially stimulants?

But how to obtain fentanyl though? Is it through some random dealer off the streets?

For the average person that don't use drugs, or don't have any direct connections to people who sell them, how would you suggest one to be able to get their hands on some?

And then afterwards, how to check if it is legit and pure fentanyl?

Also, in your experience, how come some people are able to use fentanyl for years and still be alive? I remember seeing this image, where even a tiny amount is already enough to instantly kill you

View attachment 140906
Hey, so I don't know how vague I can be on the first question without still getting in shit but you are welcome to try and pm me. I only made this account this morning and really don't know how that all works but if I can I'll respond with the best answer I will there. I wouldn't recommend a random dealer off the streets, especially if they're using themselves.

If you do get your hands on anything, that would depend on how tight the laws are where you live. I'm in Canada, and we have labs you can visit anonymously, provide a small sample of your product to, and they will check it at no cost and let you know what you're dealing with. Hell, we have some places where you can show up and they'll show you how to safely use a needle on yourself in some places in this country.

But I can already tell you it will NOT be pure. Good quality maybe but not even close to 100%. But you don't need much. I'm not sure why nobody has talked about it but this isn't an OD method, it's a go unconscious for several hours and asphyxiate with a plastic bag over the head method.

The reason people like myself have used fent for years without dying is because it isn't sold like in your pic, it's generally mixed with other substances that react similarly to it. I can't think of the names of the common ones right now but you get the idea. Also tolerance plays a part in it. Generally what I get is a blend of heroin, fentanyl and whatever cut they decide, and food colouring (to distinguish it from white, powdery drugs like coke).

• Informative
Reactions: freetobe, Willy Wonka, Forveleth and 3 others
T

ThisGameIsOverrated

I need RCs
May 6, 2024
Most effective ROA I could actually pull off IV is too hard

D

DepressedDude

Specialist
Apr 21, 2024
How many blue pills for a first time user to OD? I've seen documentaries saying it only takes one pill then read posts on Reddit of people saying they smoke 50-100 blues a day, could you really build that much tolerance?

Otaku

Otaku

Experienced
Mar 2, 2024
How many blue pills for a first time user to OD? I've seen documentaries saying it only takes one pill then read posts on Reddit of people saying they smoke 50-100 blues a day, could you really build that much tolerance?
Listen for every batch made of M30, there is a different dosage in from dealer to dealer. So it's impossible to tell. Sometimes there are also other things in the pill. But for a first time user, like with every drug.. Test it, and see how potent the pills are. That should be the first step for harm reduction.
And if you can afford it, and want to be sure. Drug tests are available.

Of course you can build that much tolerance. But not many people can afford such a habit.

Reactions: Contraband
rotciv

rotciv

Something In The Way
Mar 25, 2023
Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: LunarLight
whytrymyguy

whytrymyguy

Junkie Trash
Apr 10, 2024

Method

Be safe.
I overdosed on fentanyl on January 10th of 2023. It was indeed painless, I was dead for around 10 minutes.

Reactions: Ashu, bramblebamblebambe and rotciv
saduser88

saduser88

Soon.....
Mar 24, 2024

Method

Be safe.
I am an addict. I'm currently on the methadone clinic and fentynal is the way I've been planning on going. Thanks for your post.

• Love
Reactions: Linda and rotciv
RadiantNumber

RadiantNumber

Mar 2, 2024
No experience at all, sorry. But I did hear briefly the other day that they're on a similar level. Obviously do some good research about everything necessary though

Why apple juice? I've constantly heard to be careful mixing my opioids with grapefruit juice over the years but never apple juice
to flavor